• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Josh real identity (A possibility?)

Morphosis

Has anyone suspected Josh might be.... HUNK? LOL All team mates dead, only him alive not being able to explain how... hmmmm sounds like someone we seen in the past huh? ahhahaha
BSAA funded by Tricell, Tricell has connection with Umbrella, Hunk works for Umbrella and now Josh works in BSAA... Anyone thinks its possible?

L

Lurker
play umbrella chronicles. it shows hunks face. and it depends i havent played uc.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
=P Hahaha!
who knows man but I always wonderd how everyone else was dead an Josh always seemed to still be alive.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It's nice playing the game an having some kinda backup, for a change, haha before there all killed that is... So it's good at least one dude survives.

..but seriously how did Josh find Chris an Sheva at the end? haha they landed in ..well the middle of fuc*in no where, which was pretty random, then Josh manages to find em' in the nick of time! hah

That gave me a weird feeling like "what just happend" at the end lol haha still it's a okay ending. I like how you start in a village an end up somewhere entirly different.

Morphosis

z0mbie_hunter;29289 said:
No Hunk has white hair in Outbreak. I don't remember his face in Umbrella Chronicles? Only Outbreak.

Well, now Jill's a blonde right? hehehehe Not saying he IS, just a thing for us to think about.... Im really bored here... LOL

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Morphosis;29251 said:
Has anyone suspected Josh might be.... HUNK? LOL All team mates dead, only him alive not being able to explain how... hmmmm sounds like someone we seen in the past huh? ahhahaha
BSAA funded by Tricell, Tricell has connection with Umbrella, Hunk works for Umbrella and now Josh works in BSAA... Anyone thinks its possible?

1) Listen to the accents.
2) Josh is African. H.U.N.K is American.
3) Are you on green herbs?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
ChrisRedfield1994;29376 said:
*COUGH*

I'd like to just butt in here, for a moment ,or a second or two... because, Sometimes... I am, Yes, Yes I am on green herbs!!!
But recently I have not been Do you know how hard it is to play Resi5 when your on Green herbs Lol...

its bloody hard. makes me wonna stop, just to play Resi5 with a clear head haha! what a Joke.

Morphosis

ChrisRedfield1994;29376 said:

1) Listen to the accents.
2) Josh is African. H.U.N.K is American.

1) Fan of Star Wars? Listen to Anakin and Darth Vader speak.
2) Anywhere says Hunk's American? Where? His mask?
3) No, im on Blue Herbs... saddly they ran out of it.... :wacko:

All im saying, Josh and Hunk can be whoever the developers choose to be.... Just saying something so u guys can laugh about! Relax! I am really bored! And missing the blue herbs! :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You get Green Red an Yellow herbs on RE4
man your trippin'
=P only Joking.
But there are no Blue herbs! ahaha

Morphosis

What did you mix to get life bar longer? ahahahah its been so long i might be really tripping here! hahahahaahha Too many long nights with Mercs causes this...

Top Bottom