• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jill BSAA cosplay

Rain611

You can't kill me.
So I know this isn't OFFICIALLY fan art or fan fiction per se, but I'm currently making a Jill BSAA cosplay. I have the pants pretty much done, I just need to add back pockets and belt loops (I decided to just make them rather than buy a pair and modify them since I've been wanting to learn how to make pants anyway). Also, I've started working on the overshirt/jacket thing but it's very complicated and I probably am making it harder than it has to be lol. I've also made the magazine holder that goes on the thigh (though mine is on the right rather than the left since I am a left handed shooter). I will add pics later maybe, if people are interested in seeing them :3.

But the reason I made this thread was to get some help as far as the gear goes. I may or may not make the holster, I haven't decided yet. I know she has a knife holder on one ankle. What I need help with is any picture or reference for the gear/pouches she has on her belt. I can't really find good references myself :(. Any help, even if they are not pics, would be appreciated. At least if I have some idea of what all she's got, I can look at real items and base her gear off of them Thanks in advance, guys :D.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey guys. I'm managing to get some work done on the accessory front and figured I would go ahead and upload some pics. You will notice the holster straps are not complete; I can't finish that until I buy another buckle like the one for the mag holster.

I could use some suggestions regarding how to make Jill's shoulder holster... I'm kind of out of ideas at the moment.

I'm currently working on making some grenades, 2 flash and 1 frag, and also a mag holster which attaches directly to the belt. I will probably just buy the bag. I don't think I have the time to make a decent one.

Any other suggestions or feedback would be great.

Also, mods, if I should make pics smaller, let me know and I will do it. :3

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Hey guys. I'm managing to get some work done on the accessory front and figured I would go ahead and upload some pics. You will notice the holster straps are not complete; I can't finish that until I buy another buckle like the one for the mag holster.

I could use some suggestions regarding how to make Jill's shoulder holster... I'm kind of out of ideas at the moment.

I'm currently working on making some grenades, 2 flash and 1 frag, and also a mag holster which attaches directly to the belt. I will probably just buy the bag. I don't think I have the time to make a decent one.

Any other suggestions or feedback would be great.

Also, mods, if I should make pics smaller, let me know and I will do it. :3

I don't have much of an experiance with cosplays so I can't be of any help but what you already did seams awesome! Keep it up...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Thanks, Wolf :) I'm almost done with the shirt; I just need to add the blue on the sleeves and the black aesthetics on the abdomen and next to the zipper.

Unfortunately, my knife holster has consumed the rest of my black thread, so I won't be able to work on anymore accessories today, meh.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Thanks, Wolf :) I'm almost done with the shirt; I just need to add the blue on the sleeves and the black aesthetics on the abdomen and next to the zipper.

Unfortunately, my knife holster has consumed the rest of my black thread, so I won't be able to work on anymore accessories today, meh.

Your welcome, keep us posted wanna see how it turns out ;)

Jude@Fjackets

It would be a perfect complimentary cosplay when the guy will dress as Leon

Resident-Evil-6.jpg

Credits: Fjackets

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Nice :D I will eventually be making my husband a Wesker Midnight cosplay. I don't think he has any interest in playing Leon and he despises Chris, so the next logic step for us was to have him be Wesker.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey! If we ever meet up at the same convention some time my wife and I will break out the Leon and Claire to join you two!

Top Bottom