• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 J'avo Massacre kill count

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
So for the new event starting today until November 20th on RE.NET, they expect everyone signed up to reach a total J'avo kill count of 10,000,000.

Would anyone be interested in keeping track in this thread by posting how many you're going up? I'll be checking RE.NET for my numbers once a day and post in here once a day to see how much i'm climbing. I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to and we can all compare, share how we're going about getting the kills etc.

So obviously right now it's

J'avo kill count: 0

I'll update tomorrow.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
the site is yet again under-maintainance....for the reason of updating the final totals for the "Don't miss the Bus" event.

TheVacantThrone

Mine isn't under-maintainance?

I've just ran through Chris' chapter 1 on Professional and got 120 J'avo kills, hopefully when it updates my thing next they'll show up :) it says on the site there's 18,250 people in the event so far, which works out just over 5,000 J'avo kills each.

TheVacantThrone

J'avo kill count: 312
Neo-Umbrella J'avo: 0

Turns out this event is happening just as i'm getting into perfecting my craft on Urban Chaos, so if this was zombies i'd be rocketing up! Haha.

Top Bottom