• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jason Bourne (2016) trailer

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I can't wait! It looks really good. I really hope it gets a proper title and I'm curious as to where it takes place in the time line. HOLY **** Tommy Lee Jones at 0:13 :O

Cross

Oldschool Gamer
I can't wait! It looks really good. I really hope it gets a proper title and I'm curious as to where it takes place in the time line. HOLY **** Tommy Lee Jones at 0:13 :O

These old actors are badass as hell. TLJ will be awesome to see in a Bourne movie. I'm just so excited for this, I need to rewatch my Bourne collection.

Its too bad Aaron Cross was not there. They would make a great pair in a movie.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Actually, I didnt XD. Can you clarify? hah

It's from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Anyway, it's good to see Matt Damon back. Didn't care much for Renner's movie. It just isn't Bourne without Jason Bourne. Definitely looking forward to this one. Looks really interesting.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
These old actors are badass as hell. TLJ will be awesome to see in a Bourne movie. I'm just so excited for this, I need to rewatch my Bourne collection.

Its too bad Aaron Cross was not there. They would make a great pair in a movie.

The 4th Bourne movie did suck. It was 100% made up for a film. It's not based on any of the books. So while Aaron Cross was cool.... he doesn't exactly belong. There were a few ****ed up changes in the original trilogy though. For one Chris Cooper's character "Alexander Conkin" doesn't die until the Bourne Legacy. He also becomes Jason's friend.. So that was bull****. The plots were actually vastly different as well. Jason is the main character in ALL OF THEM. Which is sad. I never read the books but I've heard a fair few things. Also hopefully we get one of the cool subtitles. maybe it'll be the Bourne Betrayal?

The original three Bourne novels by Ludlum are:
The continuation novels by Van Lustbader are:

Top Bottom