• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

jakr Muller's mother

umbra aeterna

Okay, so in fandom everyone thinks Jake's mother was this sweet innocent woman, a nice lady, or a prostitute or combo of the three. Why does everyone think this? Would wesker even go for a chick like that? One night stand maybe, or if she had money or sonething...guy's a sociopath.what did she have to offer?

-in my headcannon, his mom was a total hardass and as bad ass as him..just that umbrella experimants and viral exposure left her sick and dying.I mean, jake is kinda rough looking and don't look like his dad,so he looks like mom a manly version of her...and ona woman, she would look average in my opinion, so he sure as hell was not captured by her beauty.

-in my fic verse (i will be posting a fic here called 'Project :Valkyrie ' about their relationship which started out with her whipping desk jockey Al into shape.Really guys, he was a paper pusher with a clip board at first,this cannon. Hedid NOT come out of his mom's womb a badass.Introducing Captain Rita 'Miss Murder ' Muller '), his mom was a forced USS officer and,Wesker's captain(whosays she wasn't older than him?everyone has it like she was young and innocent) .In a place like edonia, life wasn't easy so the woman had ti be rough around the edges ...or if she was in america, she was a poor imigrant.Also,jake's age versus his abilities.Wasn't wesker not infected then? How do we know his MOM didn't havw super genes and Wesker plus Miss Muller =ultimate weapon? What's your theory guys

U.S.S. Tacos

I think I'd attribute the common innocence and frailness as just a byproduct of the fanfic community's excessiveness in softening everything. I think it'd be more like what you said, Wesker wouldn't mess around with someone who had no ties to Umbrella. That's just way too high-profile. Especially being the superhuman he was. But who knows, really.

umbra aeterna

I think I'd attribute the common innocence and frailness as just a byproduct of the fanfic community's excessiveness in softening everything. I think it'd be more like what you said, Wesker wouldn't mess around with someone who had no ties to Umbrella. That's just way too high-profile. Especially being the superhuman he was. But who knows, really.
you are very much right and i'm glad somebody realizes this.

Top Bottom