• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's happening guys!

Murderer Enshrined

I googled it

You can search it yourself

Point is I don't really care what the release date is. I just hope they take long enough to not screw it up this time, like they did RE3MAKE

But I would've still rather have seen them do a Code Veronica remake first

Frag Maniac

I googled it

You can search it yourself

Point is I don't really care what the release date is. I just hope they take long enough to not screw it up this time, like they did RE3MAKE

But I would've still rather have seen them do a Code Veronica remake first
Yeah I searched too, and it's not like I suck at Googling. I found no such thing as a 2025 release date, which is why I asked where you got such info. Post it or not, I don't care, I just can't take it seriously given what my search results showed. I also don't see anyone here backing it up.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
3/24/2023?

I googled it said its release date is actually:

January 11, 2005

Regardless, I hope they take their sweet a$$ time with it.

I just hope they don't do what they did with RE3MAKE
... That's the release date of the original RE4.

(And also my 12th birthday :LOL:).

Yeah I searched too, and it's not like I suck at Googling. I found no such thing as a 2025 release date, which is why I asked where you got such info. Post it or not, I don't care, I just can't take it seriously given what my search results showed. I also don't see anyone here backing it up.
No one here is backing it up because the date he quoted was seventeen years ago.

Murderer Enshrined

"Yeah I searched too, and it's not like I suck at Googling. I found no such thing as a 2025 release date, which is why I asked where you got such info. Post it or not, I don't care, I just can't take it seriously given what my search results showed. I also don't see anyone here backing it up."

Why are you taking offense to such a simple post? If you're so confident in what you believe, then why would you be upset about anything? If you believe that what you're saying is the truth, then you should know that no one and nothing could ever change the truth.

Wouldn't a person have solace, comfort and confidence in that? So, why be so irate? Because that's the way you're coming off right now.

Video games are for fun. You don't sound like you're having fun to me. The game is going to come out when it comes out, regardless of what you or I say.

Btw, there are a million things out there in the world being said right now that you don't approve of. None of them are being directed at you. Are you going to take offense to all of them, if and or when you hear or read about them? If so, then I feel you are not living a very happy life.

Frag Maniac

"That's the release date of the original RE4."

Yes, I know. I noticed that. That was my mistake. Apologies.
My bad for not seeing the 2005 bit, but your bad for posting it in the first place. I hope you've learned not to post release dates on a whim when you don't care at all when they are. Clearly you didn't even put "remake' in your search. LOL

Murderer Enshrined

I don't have any lessons to learn, fanboy bitch. And don't tell me what to do. Just because somebody doesn't like your games doesn't mean you've got to get all pussy wounded about it and have your little pussy bleed and hurt more than it usually does. Stick a tampon in it. And if you've experiencing menstrual cramps, maybe there's something you can buy at the pharmacy that can help you with that. But don't take it out on me. You got that, ass bitch?

Ikawaru

I think most people here agree that R3make could been a much better game if it was given one more year of development time as it does have some redeemable qualities to it (Hot Jill with modern graphics, over the shoulder RE2make gameplay, Hospital was much improved this time around, etc.).

There was no excuse for that because Capcom is loaded and could have devoted the resources for it, so if they actually take the necessary time with RE4 and make it an actual survival horror game this time around their would be no tears shed this way.

We know they do have the talent to pull it off, whether they decide to or not is still up in the air.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I don't have any lessons to learn, fanboy bitch. And don't tell me what to do. Just because somebody doesn't like your games doesn't mean you've got to get all pussy wounded about it and have your little pussy bleed and hurt more than it usually does. Stick a tampon in it. And if you've experiencing menstrual cramps, maybe there's something you can buy at the pharmacy that can help you with that. But don't take it out on me. You got that, ass bitch?
Yeah...no. Unacceptable behaviour and it doesn't happen again. Warning points added.

Frag Maniac

For a second I thought I was on Twitter.
Yeah responses like that are why I don't use Twitter. I also find it to be a constant embarrassment that our high ranking politicians can't seem to stay away from that SM platform, and often use it to try to smear the opposing party. It takes far more than a platform that can reach millions of people instantly to interest me.

Last edited:

Ikawaru

At least Breadtube has educational videos on things I like such as motorcycles and video games, just avoid the comment section like the plague.

Twatter and Sheddit, yeah those were mistakes, just self-congratulatory hoorah nonsense, along with Russia's Telegram and China's Weibo.

To try to stay on topic though, I'm wondering how they'll portray The Merchant this time around. Since it appears they're making the game more serious and less "campy", they may have to rework his presence to fit the mood of the game, perhaps make him a bit more inconspicuous.

Top Bottom