• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

its been 2 yrs!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I've been here since 2007... Time flies, it seems like i've just signed in.
I miss a lot of the old members, but we've got a great group or regulars right now :)
I hope I'll be here (along with most of you of course) for a long time...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'll have my three year anniversary next week. Compared to some of you I'm still a noob!

On March 9th here was another two-year anniversary lol. I'll not disclose more, I'm just throwing this out here as a teaser. :p

3 years here. God, I've been here since I was real young.
You've a veteran, almost been here since you learned to walk! :D ;)

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Wow, I've been here a mere two years, though I'm familiar with and feel so comftorable around most here that it feels like I've been here for ages.

Friendly community you've got here Steve/Angel. :D

A_Wesker123

The Original
Been here since April 2008. It's been interesting seeing how the forum's changed over time. Still got the same great community though ;)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Lol, I did say almost.
Here's a few kids around 9 years old in my neighborhood and none of them can walk. They run all the time.
there are twins in my street. they must be in their 30's by now.... but honestly.. they are in like 9 year old bodies... they look evil... i swear they'd be at home in a horror film standing at the bottom of hotel corridor.

infact, i've this theory that on the rare time when you see one without the other, you can bet your wage that the other, is setting a bear trap under someones pillow......... they've got those big NHS prescription milk bottle bottom glasses on as well.... weird man.

Top Bottom