• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's an intro, yay

Desert Eagle

actually peggy carter
[Aside: Do you know how many intro threads I've done in a lifetime? It's gotten boring .-. ]

Hi there!

I'm Kari. My husband is actually the one who got me into RE. He's making me watch the movies omfg w h y cries I'm actually a super weenie when it comes to scary movies, but scary games are super fun to me! I won't play some, I'll only watch him play (like Outlast. So. Much. Anxiety. Just watching even.) Though, I have to say, some scary movies are either super scary to me or super stupid.

Besides video games, I super love TV/Movies and Steve Rogers & Peggy Carter make me weep. I like writing, reading, lots of stuff. All the stuff.

I'm also a web designer/developer. Nerdy side note, it's neat that you use Xenforo, it's so shiny, messy ACP, but super nice.

So, yeah.

Also! I have my PSN on my profile, but I kept getting super random friend requests, so I've set it to friends of friends only, so if you'd like to add me, please let me know first so I can add you :)

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Welcome aboard. :)

EDIT: I just reread your intro post and realised you're a fellow Marvel fan (the Steve Rogers/Peggy Carter mention).
*slaps forehead in regards to my very slow realisation*
This automatically makes you uber cool in my book. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom