• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village issue witb area transfer from dimitrescu castle to castle boss area

would a interaction key for castle area be good

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• depends on their implementation

• Total voters

Deathly115

not sure if 3rd person is a thing but i was going into the final boss area for castle and i walked through the doors but forgot one of tbe pots and i went back in and got stuck in a loading loop which eventually got me into 3rd person view of ethan stuck in door not sure but if possible put a interaction prompt on that door so i can press a instead of walking too close and getting instantly loaded into next area i believe the bug happened because i got stuck going in and out through loading and it wasnt registering me as in either area. i am not sure thas exactly what happened but i cannot replicate this unless i start a new game i also dont know how bad it gets i stopped before it broke my game.

Frag Maniac

Yet it seems you don't really KNOW for sure whether it would have "broke" the game or not. It's pretty common when you get stuck like that in games, that quitting game and relaunching it reloads you at a working checkpoint without being stuck anymore. I've had this happen in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Halo Infinite, and other games on rare occasion. It's also common now that devs consider that a viable player implemented workaround, which, to them, requires no patch.

I get that many players want, or even insist on 100% bug free games, but I really feel devs should prioritize bugs that need fixing most, and leave these ones that are found to be fixable with a relaunch, so they can spend the time better elsewhere. This example IMO is more a sign of the player being lazy, than the devs.

Last edited:

Deathly115

well yes you technically are partially correct i do not know that there was a fix because i didn't try but im not saying a patch is necessary it would be a good work around which is why i suggested whar they had in mercenarys for the press a to move into another level i would be fine with that it would prevent that from happening anymore and also it would help with my speed running so i can progress much faster instead of having to reload a checkpoint on stream or something. it is not something im telling them to do it is just a simple suggestion they can choose whether or not to put it to use although im sure speed runners would love to have that feature or a setting to toggle it on and off i dont know. but i do know it is a problem to me. it doesn't bother me to a point where i cant play tge game for all i care i dont even need it it l is just something i would want if they offered it

Top Bottom