• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Is there anyone here who didn't suspect him on their first playthrough?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I was about 7 years old, so naw I didn't really suspect Wesker nor Barry. But after replaying it when I was older, it is kind of hard not to suspect that the two of them were up to something.

jw1322

i played the original ps version first with the horrible voice acting. they didn't really do alot to make him seem trustworthy, and i think by the time i got to the "big revelation" at the end i was too busy laughing at the b-movie style overacting and scripting

~Excella~

Premium
aintnoscrub;52423 said:
Right, im playing REmake again for the god knows how many times, and i just had a little think back all those years ago, to when i first played ps1 version, and i remember knowing straight away wesker was bad, capcom give it away to easy, i think they should have tried to hide it better, so my question is, did anyone not actually catch on and was generally shocked at the end when he openly turned bad?

I was actually shocked (could have had more to do with being a naive 12 year old, though, haha). I thought he was kinda weird/sneaky but I didn't suspect he'd be in on the plan the entire time. It was an awesome twist.

JACKXS

intel totly wrong two teams down raidos out on all teams
then he disapeairs goes were you cant and gives polished reason
this screms set up and inside job who elese could pull it off so easly with out any one checking he was the last check

RadoctoPradicto

Ooooooolala
I Honestly Dont Remember, When I First Seen The Original Resident Evil I Was Like 5 Lol, So I've Always Remember Wesker To Be The "Badie" Lol

Top Bottom