• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Is Sheva going to make an appearance?

Jinxx87

Is Sheva going to make an appearance in re6 or in the mercanaries ? I really hope they extend her character role and include her somewhere and not just throw her away like they did Carlos from re3. She was fast, sexy, and had some hot melee moves . She in my opinion was a better partner for Chris

bruno

Chief Researcher
Is Sheva going to make an appearance in re6 or in the mercanaries ? I really hope they extend her character role and include her somewhere and not just throw her away like they did Carlos from re3. She was fast, sexy, and had some hot melee moves . She in my opinion was a better partner for Chris

Sorry, but I think Sheva has been introduced as a 1-game character. Like Billy, Barry, Carlos, Ashley, Josh, etc.
I haven't played the game yet, but unless there's a huge plot twist... she won't be in this game, not even in the mercenaries or other extra modes.

leathaface99

I seriously doubt Sheba will make an appearance .. I don't event think she will be include in the mercenaries.. BTW nobody is a better partner to Chris than Jill! Just my opinion lol

Seba5

No. She's on that list with Carlos, Billy, and so on as a the 1 game character. However, those characters deserve another appearance. I hope we never see Sheva again.

Top Bottom