• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Is RE 0 insanely hard or is it just me?

jw1322

Is it just me, or is re zero really, really difficult. I kind of like it because it reminds me of the difficulty of the original re on playstation. Maybe its just me, maybe im out of practice but it seems like im always desperately short on ammo and health, and im perpetually in either yellow or orange caution. I'm just playing on regular. Thoughts??

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I feel ya my friend.

I too had a lot of problems keeping ammo and health stocked up. Everytime I would get going pretty good, something would happen and I'd end up using most of it up. I also ended up on caution a WHOLE lot lol.

I do enjoy the challenge though.

judled

try easy 1st, then do normal,
i did easy 1st, learned all the enemies and then normal was a breeze, then i finished easy again in 1 sitting, its my fav rez game

Jess

I had the same experience as you did when I was first time playing it but it's just because I didn't notice and carelessly skipped some ammo and herb's locations and I just randomly chose to control Billy and/or Rebecca to enter the rooms & places that made my items wasted too so it caused both of them were running like having an abdominal pain but after my doing some homework I found that ammo and herbs were just enough to get it done

weskersbarber

if you are finding that hard that there is no way you can pass it then go on youtube and follow a walkthrough.there is loads of them on there.seriously its much easier doing it like that. i had to do it like that for my first time passing it because it was so hard but now i can pass it with ease

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I didn't find it challenging at all. But I find remake and zero easy as pie. I did find myself low on ammo but not on health!

gawyn

You will end up finding yourself low on Health and Ammo at times, so I don't disagre. It is hard, but it should be.

jw1322

gawyn;67299 said:
You will end up finding yourself low on Health and Ammo at times, so I don't disagre. It is hard, but it should be.

totally agree. it just caught me off guard. i can usually just run through most of the RE games on medium difficulty, but this one is actually challenging. its appreciated, i just wanted to know if it seemed that way to anyone else

T-Virus Injected

It's hard the first playthrough. After that you can play the leech game and get infinite handgun and shotgun ammo depending on how much leeches you collect. After achieving that you dont gotta worry about ammo and can just stock up on herbs.

comicbooknerd

I ended up running around a lot in the second half of the game trying to find where to go, that was the main problem I had with it.

Mace63

I found RE0 insanely easy if anything xD. But honestly. RECVX is what should be called INSANELY hard.

Top Bottom