• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 is it possible?

pistolpete

is it possible to get through professional mode with an AI? it keeps getting killed in every way, shape, and form possible lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This level on pro mode is something I have yet to master xD but I still did it online with Umbrellaruler!! hahaha I died a few times though.

re5-9.jpg

pistolpete

yea im on that one now :p i think im gunna skip it for now LOL that big bat boss was hella easy with the unlocked magnum with unlimited ammo :O i think i might just use that for all the bosses

SkyChat

RE5.;32382 said:
This level on pro mode is something I have yet to master xD but I still did it online with Umbrellaruler!! hahaha I died a few times though.

re5-9.jpg

I got an S on all counts for that level on Pro.
But when I play it on vet online.. it's bound to fail, lmao.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you got a S rank haha dude nice one lol, I dunno why it was so hard online soemtimes when I play that game I feel like the game just decides if I live or die or not ahah because when I die its always really unexpected or my character just dies in one hit or something lol. like the dynamite level when bombs just fly out of no where the hole time lol

Top Bottom