• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Is it possible to discard vital item??

Does the game let you discard critical items

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why are you taking a pill on this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

084runnerltd

New here, this is my last resort before saying, "screw it and stop playing the game altogether."

I am trying to find the 3 dog head for the picture on the wall. The only problem is, I have already found them....I am currently 1 short and thinking I may have discarded it during some quick maneuvering in order to pick up some bullets.

I seems to have everything else done on this "section" of the game. I got the shotgun, scorpion key, dissection room key, etc... In fact, the hill-billy farmer with the pitchfork is no where to be found anymore.

Would the game actually let me drop a vital item only to wreck all of my status so far? Yes, I did save along the way, but mostly just overwrote previous saves.

I am no gaming expert, but I would think games would be designed were the player can't discard a key or other vital item, now leaving the player with no options but to start the game over....???

Btw: VR is pretty freaky, but it doesn't take long to get dizzy.

Thanks in advance. I first played this game on ps1, it was my favorite!

Mr.Tony

No i don't think so...just try to look on your item box if you can't find it on the item menu....
I wish i could play it on VR too...the thing is so expensive here in Morocco / Africa...i can't afford it...i was so empty pocket after pre ordering the game to play it on release...hmm...im feeling sad...anyway enjoy your time and don't you ever try the Madhouse in the first playthrough...because you won't keep up...

084runnerltd

Thanks, I will give it a try a few more times.

I hope you aren't feeling sad because you don't have VR? I am honestly a pretty much a tech junky. Every new, and insignificant version of iPhone gotta have it it." 3D tv (from like 8yrs ago) gotta have it.

Anyway my point being with that, I enjoyed psVR when it was first released. Then it sat and collected dust, excuse in my mind there weren't any good games out (just the demo disk), but I had high hopes for RE7.

With the release of RE7, I cleaned off the dust and fired it up....Yes, it brings the game to a whole freaky level, but motions sickness was almost immediate, which I never got in the past. Since the initial times playing RE7, I ha dont used the VR since. (Give it some time and you will be able to buy the headsets for cheap....I may sell mine if a few more decent games aren't released. (I am not a big gamer to begin with.)

Crazy you are in Morocco!?! I am going on vacation there the end of February. Spending a week in Marrakech and then my wife and I are going over to the Canary Islands for 4 nights.

Any recommendations? We travel a lot, but Morocco will be a pretty new experience for us!

Would it be worth it to take a day trip to Essaouira?

We are staying at the Sofitel Marrakech.

Thanks!!

Jake

Mr.Tony

Hehee..
Welcome to Morocco...
It's a great place i've been in Marrackech last 6 months...it's so great..
The Red City..make sure to go to " Jaamae Al Faanaa " it's a place that never sleep...where you will take pictures with Monkeys and Snakes and Scorpian and Spiders...lol. i did have pictures with Monkeys and Snakes.
Don't forget to drink some nice Juices and of course some Eat some SNAILS !!! yuummy I FREAKING LOVE EM' ...
My name is Karim and i live in the Capital City Rabat a little far from Marrackech and Saouirra but anyway i hope you'll enjoy your time and your wife and if you do want anymore help...just make sure to switch your phone number into a Moroccain local one...I'm gonna help and give you tips and all what you need pver Phone, Until than enjoy your time :) GOOD LUCK !!!
And WELCOME TO MOROCCO you and your Wife.
I haven't ask what's your name ? And where you from ?

084runnerltd

Hehee..
Welcome to Morocco...
It's a great place i've been in Marrackech last 6 months...it's so great..
The Red City..make sure to go to " Jaamae Al Faanaa " it's a place that never sleep...where you will take pictures with Monkeys and Snakes and Scorpian and Spiders...lol. i did have pictures with Monkeys and Snakes.
Don't forget to drink some nice Juices and of course some Eat some SNAILS !!! yuummy I FREAKING LOVE EM' ...
My name is Karim and i live in the Capital City Rabat a little far from Marrackech and Saouirra but anyway i hope you'll enjoy your time and your wife and if you do want anymore help...just make sure to switch your phone number into a Moroccain local one...I'm gonna help and give you tips and all what you need pver Phone, Until than enjoy your time :) GOOD LUCK !!!
And WELCOME TO MOROCCO you and your Wife.
I haven't ask what's your name ? And where you from ?

Thanks for the info...I am thinking I will just turn off my phone (or at least the cell service) what is all involved in getting a "Moroccan local phone?"

Sounds like Morocco has some neat stuff, I am getting excited!!

Thanks again!

Mr.Tony

Thanks for the info...I am thinking I will just turn off my phone (or at least the cell service) what is all involved in getting a "Moroccan local phone?"

Sounds like Morocco has some neat stuff, I am getting excited!!

Thanks again!
It's because i might give some phone calls which won't be that expensive if if you ever need and help around...
Because an international phone call is too much to aford and that's it...call a local phone is cheaper than an international one.
Anyway, If you ever need a help let me know, and welcome :)

084runnerltd

It's because i might give some phone calls which won't be that expensive if if you ever need and help around...
Because an international phone call is too much to aford and that's it...call a local phone is cheaper than an international one.
Anyway, If you ever need a help let me know, and welcome :)

Sounds good, when we get there I will give you the hotel phone number, that should work.

Thank you!

(We will be there feb 27-march 9th)

Mr.Tony

:) looking forward to that.
The #local phone number costs 2 Dollars i don't it's too expensive.. from that on just PM over here.

Top Bottom