• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Is it bad

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
I finished it the first go...
Took about 25 hours...
Struggled with the Tyrant on the plane and with Alexia... Gave Claire the Grenade Launcher and the Crossbow just before she encountered Steve...
Had to do Alexia's 2nd form with the Assault rifle and a few Shotgun rounds only...
Took a lot of time...

L

Lurker
I finished it the first go...
Took about 25 hours...
Struggled with the Tyrant on the plane and with Alexia... Gave Claire the Grenade Launcher and the Crossbow just before she encountered Steve...
Had to do Alexia's 2nd form with the Assault rifle and a few Shotgun rounds only...
Took a lot of time...
You actually killed her with only that? I don't know whether to praise you or call out hacks. Probably the first one.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Yup... After the 17th attempt (on every one I had to watch the videos) I decided to fire away the Assault Rifle and when the little annoying whip bugs got near to me I would blast them with the shotgun...
I could've gone to pick up the Magnum but that would've risked the little healing stuff if I had run into Hunters on the way...
On the second round I was more careful to give Claire only the handgun... I even found the Magnum!

Painted_Wraith

On the second round I was more careful to give Claire only the handgun... I even found the Magnum!

I remember with my first playthrough taking the bow gun, grenade launcher, and the sniper to kill Alexander Ashford (it is Alexander, isn't it?), then later realised with a second or third playthrough that I all I really needed was a sniper and those sub-machine guns from the start of the game when the zombie bursts through the window.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
CVX was my top favorite RE thus far :). It's worth the effort to get through, easily.

PS- save all the explosive bolts you find. You'll find it a lot easier to beat Alexia in the end if you do.

Top Bottom