• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Is it bad

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
that I've had the game for a few months but never beat it. The first time I made it to the tyrant in the plane then wasted everything on it. Then after that I've never even got that far again.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I had attempted that but it only said on the tyrant fight. I didn't know that their was two times you faught it.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Bad? Far from; it's one of the best Resident Evil games out there. I would definitely suggest trying to beat it again, it's a great gaming experience.

Here's a trick to beating the island tyrant: Pump a few grenade, flame, acid or BOW rounds into him - it doesn't matter which - until he kneels down then run quickly past him and head to the plane. On the plane, pump a few more rounds into him and then hit him with a crate and he'll fall out the back. Beating him is really simple and doesn't use a lot of ammo once you get the hang of it. ;)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Ahh the good old tyrant that I had to restart the game twice before I got it
where are you stuck at now?
conserve all ammo in the game one bullet is a prized bullet
after conserving ammo (espacialy with G. launcher) give him all BOW rounds 6-12 acid rounds then launch the box. a good sign that he is ready to get launched is when he starts bleeding and starts slowing down make sure you shoot him first not launch the box

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
It was because I'd use the last of my ammo on him. Lose all my healing items, then be in danger. The only reason I haven't gotten back their is because I have a habit of playing games for a bit, taking a bit of a break then coming back. But with this game I forget what I'm doing. Then I start over get back closer then repeat. I plan to try again soon, also do you get anything for killing the worm outside the training ground.

Painted_Wraith

also do you get anything for killing the worm outside the training ground.

Nothing other than a shortage of ammo and a waste of time.

You'll see the worm again in a different area later in the game. Kill it then. I'm trying not to give you any spoilers, but you'll know what I mean when you get there.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I know a lot about the game. I remember a lot of it from when my cousin played and I watched him from when i originaly came out. Like *Spoilers* I'll be playing as chris when I see the worm again, that person who let you out will be eaten. Wesker fights chris. Steve mutates. Wesker steals Steves body after you kill him. Alixia kills her brother. You kill Alixia.

Painted_Wraith

I know a lot about the game. I remember a lot of it from when my cousin played and I watched him from when i originaly came out. Like *Spoilers* I'll be playing as chris when I see the worm again, that person who let you out will be eaten. Wesker fights chris. Steve mutates. Wesker steals Steves body after you kill him. Alixia kills her brother. You kill Alixia.

Okily dokily!

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
Oh I thought it was in both. I remember a lot from when my cousin played but not everything, just most the story events. I figured it he died the same way in both.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Oh I thought it was in both. I remember a lot from when my cousin played but not everything, just most the story events. I figured it he died the same way in both.
They were a lot closer in the original; their relationship was sort of like a forbidden love affair in Code Veronica, Darkside Chronicles just made Alexia an unfeeling ***** who used Alfred's devotion and then threw him away when he was no longer useful. Remember, in Code Veronica Alexia went after Steve because Claire killed Alfred - or that's how Alexia saw it, because I believe Alfred's death in Code Veronica was an accident. (It's been a while since I've played the game, though so I could be wrong.)

Honestly, I love what Darkside Chronicles did for Alfred's character but, at the same time, that game completely ruined Alexia.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
No, I have owned this game for a year now, and I'm only on the first part of the game (not very good at it, plus never got around to playing it.)

L

Lurker
This game is a nightmare. It is worth it but make each save in a different slot. You will be so glad that you did this.

Top Bottom