• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it bad that

ProflicDream

I would say that it is!!! Is there any way for you to go to a hospital? You could also be having reflux, but I am not doctor.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've had a dull pain in my chest and up stomach for about fifteen minutes?
Supposed here is a doctor, how can she or he possibly answer your question without knowing more? We don't know your health and we can't say if symptoms like that are likely to be serious. Call your doctor if you are worried.

Also, use more descriptive topic titles. If you continue to always choose topic titles that are off topic, I will start to close your topics.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I try to chose good topic titles I just always fail when it comes to titles.
Okay, but I ask that you keep trying. :) It is worth spending some moments thinking of a good topic title, it will make more people read your topic. In this case, "Chest pain" would have been a much better title. Just stop and think "what is my thread about" and it will not be so hard to come up with a title that has something to do with the topic.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Might have just been indigestion/dyspepsia. It can be a sign of further health issues, such as a reflux like someone else stated earlier. If you continue to get it on a regular basis then it's advisable to see a doctor - it's better to be safe than sorry!

If you want to know more, there's plenty of stuff out there on the internet, like this NHS article for instance:

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/indigestion/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Alternatively, it could be something more serious like atheroma which causes heart disease, though it depends on your diet/age/lfestyle. Whilst it's more likely the former explanation, i'd reccommend seeing a doctor just to be sure if you do get the pains again.

I don't mean to scare you or anything, i'm just trying to offer you an explanation as to where the pain may have come from. Indigestion is very common and usually is nothing to worry about. :)

Top Bottom