• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ink Ribbons Always SUCKED!

Try & Continue The Game Without saving?

• Admit Who ever Was Type Writing Took Way Damn Long

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Didnt it bring the survivor sense to the game, limited saves, when to save.

I agree with this. I remember always being at odds with two thoughts- 'I should save because I may die and have to start over' and 'If I keep saving I'll get a lower rank' lol. I liked the challenge saving via ink ribbons brought, and they were never really in the way because you could always put them in those storage trunks and just take them out whenever you got to the next save point.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I liked the challenge saving via ink ribbons brought, and they were never really in the way because you could always put them in those storage trunks and just take them out whenever you got to the next save point.
Agreed. Aside from the typewriter in the front hall and the one in the underground tunnel behind the mansion there was never a typewriter without a box next to it so you didn't even have to carry it around, just put it in your box and take it out when you need it.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I know it's an old thread. But i just HAD to comment on this, I always hated ink ribbons, because i used ink ribbons to save progress every then and now so i spent all of them in 2 seconds. And when i get to the BOSS fight i don't have any to save in case i get killed.

Top Bottom