• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 In search of the elusive "S"

madmark

So Alexander cried when there were no more lands to conquer, but he didn't have RE5, did he?...nyuk,nyuk,nyuk
What I have tried to do is get an "s" ranking on EVERY level, EVERY difficulty level.
IT is HARD!
I am up to pro w/ about 5 left to go.
If you feel yourself bored w/ this game, try that. I guarantee it will challenge you!

Mad Mark

P.S. this is an attainable goal, unlike that dude that posted beating "pro" w/ just a knife...heh

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was wondering... to unlock that bonus it says beat all levels with a S rank.. what if ive beat all the levels with quite a few S ranks just.. on three different difficulties lol I spose it doesnt count..

Ive got S ranks but not loads there scatterd about lol.

madmark

only 2 levels left!
The one where you kill Irving and the one at the end w/ wesker.
It is funny...the Irving mission is a piece of cake, normally. But try to get an "S" ranking on pro level.
What a challenge! I have thrown my controller down in disgust many times recently...hehe

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
How the helll do you get a SS rank lol can you get it on story mode or just the mercs...

madmark

Finally beat the Irving mission, now the Wesker fight!
Mad Mark

Ya know, compared to most, I suck at the mercs. I have unlocked most levels, but not all. I can get b s but seldom A's.
I know that the Mercs is just like anything in life, if you are dedicated and willing to put in the time, you will eventually succeed. But like the earlier poster...too time consuming....nyuk

Top Bottom