• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero In game T shirt contest

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The Resident Evil 0 In-Game T-Shirt Contest is now open!

http://game.capcom.com/bio0hd/?ref=mail_renet

We're on the hunt for designs for extra costumes for Rebecca to wear in the game, if you already have an account on RE NET there's no need to register again!

Everyone who takes part will earn a DLC code for the final extra content, given how easy it is to join in you can’t afford to miss this!

Aside from the DLC code, you'll also be able to view exclusive "Developer Diaries" available only on the contest site, containing behind-the-scenes info and the latest updates from the dev team.

I voted for the navy coloured shirt

Edit: once again I didn't see already had posted this in another thread, sorry

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
These are my favorite kinds of contests! Anybody else entering? Here are my current submissions (I may do a few more before all is said and done):
capcom_contest_entry__1__team_billy_by_daburcor-d90tvh6.png

capcom_contest_entry__2__mega_rebecca_by_daburcor-d90xuu0.png

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I would if you could create an entire outfit (like a nun, a wedding dress, a fairy costume, something like that). Just a t-shirt is not enough to get my muse to sing. But it's a cool thing anyway, I'm glad Capcom are asking and allowing fans to contribute to the game like that, and I'm looking forward to seeing the shirt of the next round.

Mattyice26

I would if you could create an entire outfit (like a nun, a wedding dress, a fairy costume, something like that). Just a t-shirt is not enough to get my muse to sing. But it's a cool thing anyway, I'm glad Capcom are asking and allowing fans to contribute to the game like that, and I'm looking forward to seeing the shirt of the next round.
Yeah I agree. Cool Idea. But just a t-shirt. An just for rebecca? Hopefully they'll do more stuff like that b4 release. Maybe they'll do like aanother tank design for billy. -_- lol

Top Bottom