• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Impossible quick-time event (first one)

Metiz

I'm trying to play resident evil 6 but I can't get through the FIRST quicktime event. When Leon runs from the exploding cars right in the first part of the game I can't get him to run fast enough. Leon's running animation ****s up everytime I try. He doesn't run right leg left leg but rather spasms with his right-leg. At first it looks ok but the second I touch ANYTHING that happens. I've tried hammering the X button as fast as I could, just fast enough, timed with Leon's steps but it never works. What the hell is happening here, has anyone else had this problem and how can I fix it?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
You need to hold down on the analog stick and hold down X, don't tap it. Hope that helps

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
lol yh i guess since RE4/5 everyone got the habit of taping the button, in this one they made ur life easier by just making u hold it down.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i've pushed and held down the left analog stick, whilst tapping A rapidly.....(i'm an xbox 360 user) and i've been successful running away from the explosion, Run, Kennedy, Ruuuun :eek:

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
i've pushed and held down the left analog stick, whilst tapping A rapidly.....(i'm an xbox 360 user) and i've been successful running away from the explosion, Run, Kennedy, Ruuuun :eek:

Really? You must have quick fingers! I've tried to do it by pushing but fail miserably. Just ended up holding it.

ResidentE

Well I must admit, the first try I did try to spam the X button. But then I noticed there was no x-press symbol. So after that I just held it. Still, it did feel kind of weird.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
In fact this isnt a QTE at all u just play as normally but the camera is facing in the opposite direction same as in the Ustanak chase when u encounter him first.

Top Bottom