• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new!!

Soul Fist

Hello guys, I'm new here. I really hope that I can meet cool people here. We all share the same passion so let be like a family please :)
I've been a fan of Resident Evil since I was a kid and been posting about it in other forums in the past. I'm really happy that I found a forum for Resident Evil because they are way better than Social media.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Welcome to the forums! You've already shown you're a very welcome presence and I look forward to debating and agreeing with you!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Late as well, but welcome! I've already read some of your posts around here and you seem to be getting comfortable fast!

Soul Fist

Hi and welcome!!

Thanks ^_^ and BTW I love Excella :)
Late as well, but welcome! I've already read some of your posts around here and you seem to be getting comfortable fast!

Thanks, and yeah this place is very cool and you can't help but feel confortable fast XD. Plus not many people are here, and we all have the same passion and we already know each other. Unlike Social Media when you hardly can get to know anyone, forums are my love for ever!

Last edited:
Top Bottom