• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im a bit confused about jill ..

davebusch

first of all, im going to put out there ive only ever played re0, re4, and re5 so sorry if i dont know the asnwer to my question simply because of my lack of the whole plot.

anyways, as for as i know, jill valentine originally escaped the mansion alive, right? so where i get lost is if she did escape, how did wesker get her under his control?

so wouldnt the original idea of jill escaping the mansion contradict the cutscene of her [in RE5] tackling wesker and crashing through the window?

id love this to be cleared up ^^

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
that scene where jill tackles wesker through the window, is not a flashback to RE1, them events happened after RE1, in fact they happened in 2006 and RE1 is set in 1998(when jill does in fact escape the manion, with chris and barry in a helicopter piloted by brad, so alot of time has passed.
and this is an article i found should clear things up for you, this article is talking about the relationships he has with different characters,
"Wesker would meet the two again in 2006, and before he was able to finally kill off Chris, Jill sacrificed herself by throwing both herself and Wesker out of a large window. While both survived (but were assumed dead), Jill was left badly injured. Wesker ended up taking Jill with him, intending to use her as the first test subject for the Uroboros Project as his own personal way of revenge. Instead, Wesker ended up using her in relation to the T-virus antibodies present in her body, and later as the test subject for the P30 ancillary chemical."

davebusch

haha yea, ive been youtube-ing some of the original games -- thats the closest ill get to playing them :p

davebusch

mehh, im not completely set off by not playing them, im not going to set out and search high and low for the games, but if i ever did come across them, im sure id give them a try. and i dont have a ps1 or gamecube, but i do have a ps3 so if i found a ps1 copy id be able to play it

:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
They're not too difficult to find online. If you're ever interested, I'm sure ebay or Amazon would have a couple copies no problem. :)

Zombie Enclave

REmake shouldn't be THAT rare, RE2 is actually pretty rare (I was extremely close to getting it to ), and RE3 on Gamecube should not be very rare. But for the PS1 versions, you should find them online. I actually found a RE2 copy that was in it's PS1 form at a Play N Trade before it closed.

Top Bottom