• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 IGN: RE6 - Everything We Know so Far

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Glad to see Sherry has been confirmed... I was really dreading Ashley being in another RE. I enjoyed killing her, but I can't stand that voice! LOL Did you know her VA is the same as Sandy's from Spongebob? I find that hilarious, no wonder her voice is so annoying! It's meant for a children's cartoon. :p

Juai De Rito

Also, Leon S. Kennedy will be a B.O.W. Monster, see the official RE6 trailer VERY carefully (between 2:03 -2: 10 min moreless, same hair).

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Did anyone else's brain bleed when they referred to RE4 as "Old School" in that video?

Juai, I don't think that thing is a mutated Leon. One, if they killed off Leon there are many who would go after Capcom like Chris went after Umbrella. (or like a fat kid after cake,) Two, Leon is emo. If he is the BOW why chase around a merc and a blonde when he could sit around and cut himself all day long. It will heal quickly enough that he'd never get bored.

In all seriousness I think it will wind up being (SPOILER) Raymond Vester from Revelations. That tuft of hair on the front right side of the head is more similiar to Ray than it is to Leon. While it may not mean anything, the BOW's harness is also in almost the exact same spot as Raymond's Holster rig.

Top Bottom