• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City If there is an RE ORC 2...

DM_Executioner

DM_Executioner
Okay, im curious on what you all think. Also, if there was a post similar like this one, than i apologize to the person, jsut didnt have the time to search for your own post. But, if there was a chance to create the continue story of both U.S.S and Spec Ops. Where do you think they will be heading next? What will be their objective, now? How can their story relate tot he main Resident Evil franchise?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If there was a second ORC, I'd hope it would center around them getting out of Raccoon City as that case hasn't really been closed yet and I'm still pretty curious as to what the USS will do now that Umbrella has betrayed them, not to mention I'm wondering whether or not Echo Six will get left behind as well. I'm not sure how their stories would relate to the main storyline but I'd love to see their storylines relate to each other a bit more. (ie; have them work together to find various ways out of the city, team up to defeat different, hard-to-kill enemies and such) It'd also be pretty refreshing to see different characters finding different ways out of Raccoon, not everyone riding out on the same chopper, and maybe see a character or two dying in the escape or a couple getting left behind. (Everything can be puppies and rainbows after all.)

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
*shrug* Well if they're gonna do more "What if" scenarios where Umbrella sends Special Forces agents with futuristic cloaking suits and High tech weapons back in time to 1998 to kill Jill, Leon and Claire, then they may as well make "Resident Evil: Operation Arklay Mansion" and have a team of soldiers in power armor armed with plasma guns and jetpacks invade the Spencer Mansion to kill Chris, Jill, Barry, Wesker and steal the T-002.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I guess that this would be okay. However, I doubt they would do this seeing as how badly the first one did.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd be ALL OVER a second ORC, and really, I don't want it to deal with the main franchise at all. This game was a non-cannon game, and the sequel should be the same. So they can CONTINUE to do whatever they want with it.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
Okay, im curious on what you all think. Also, if there was a post similar like this one, than i apologize to the person, jsut didnt have the time to search for your own post. But, if there was a chance to create the continue story of both U.S.S and Spec Ops. Where do you think they will be heading next? What will be their objective, now? How can their story relate tot he main Resident Evil franchise?
Read this...
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...eal-and-operation-raccoon-city-gets-a-sequel/

Top Bottom