• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Nemesis won

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
forgot you didnt have to kill the zombie, but he still takes FOREVER haha. i dont consider brad an "elite" member of STARS. good soldiers are willing to fight, and even die, along with their comrades. he was a pussy pilot who abandoned his squad. his nickname is chicken heart too! he might have been a good pilot, but in the end he was no where near elite, at least IMO..

i actually just read on the wiki that nemesis was sent in by the european division of umbrella to punish the STARS for destroying the t-102. that actually makes sense, his name being nemesis and all...lol.
I'm not trying to be rude...But opinion doesn't really matter here...I mean..It's a fact that the S.T.A.R.S is a very elite group that only the best could get into...And Brad did...That says something...

The_Green_King

i didnt say he wasnt a good pilot, but thats his job title: PILOT. we dont know if thats all he did for the team, of if he actually went out and fought. its not an opinion that hes a bad soldier, from what weve SEEN in the games its a fact. he left his squad to die alone when he was there only escape. elite soldiers dont do that and if he was in the army, he would have been court marshaled in a heart beat and probably would spend a good amount of time locked up. yeah, he may be able to fire a gun, but so can i, and im no elite trained killer haha.

im not trying to argue as i know the rest of stars were highly trained individuals, but im sorry, i just cant agree about brad. his characters sole purpose was to be the bitch in the first game and thats how i see him: he let his crew down when they needed him so he could save himself and he got what was coming in RE3.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i didnt say he wasnt a good pilot, but thats his job title: PILOT. we dont know if thats all he did for the team, of if he actually went out and fought. its not an opinion that hes a bad soldier, from what weve SEEN in the games its a fact. he left his squad to die alone when he was there only escape. elite soldiers dont do that and if he was in the army, he would have been court marshaled in a heart beat and probably would spend a good amount of time locked up. yeah, he may be able to fire a gun, but so can i, and im no elite trained killer haha.

im not trying to argue as i know the rest of stars were highly trained individuals, but im sorry, i just cant agree about brad. his characters sole purpose was to be the bitch in the first game and thats how i see him: he let his crew down when they needed him so he could save himself and he got what was coming in RE3.
Pilot or not though, he still had to go through the test to be labeled as a S.T.A.R.S. member...A test we know is tough because Kevin failed it TWICE...Besides, Rebecca made the team, and I'm willing to be anything he has more skill than her...It's an elite police force, so you know their test and training are going to be tougher...Just because he's a pilot doesn't mean he doesn't have to learn other stuff...Chris is the marksman, but that doesn't mean he doesn't learn an effective quick draw or practicing memorizing details to find clues...

The_Green_King

Pilot or not though, he still had to go through the test to be labeled as a S.T.A.R.S. member...A test we know is tough because Kevin failed it TWICE...Besides, Rebecca made the team, and I'm willing to be anything he has more skill than her...It's an elite police force, so you know their test and training are going to be tougher...Just because he's a pilot doesn't mean he doesn't have to learn other stuff...Chris is the marksman, but that doesn't mean he doesn't learn an effective quick draw or practicing memorizing details to find clues...
i understand where youre coming from, as im sure brad was a DAMN good pilot to be in stars and of course he would have to go through field training. i guess where im coming from is yes brad was a "good" soldier, but at the same time he wasnt. we dont know for sure if he had any previous battle experience before the mansion incident. if he didnt it would explain why he freaked out and left them. he may have had training, but he lacked actual battle experience and becuase of that he did what any normal person in that situation would do: run. am i making any sense Kennedy? hahaha :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i understand where youre coming from, as im sure brad was a DAMN good pilot to be in stars and of course he would have to go through field training. i guess where im coming from is yes brad was a "good" soldier, but at the same time he wasnt. we dont know for sure if he had any previous battle experience before the mansion incident. if he didnt it would explain why he freaked out and left them. he may have had training, but he lacked actual battle experience and becuase of that he did what any normal person in that situation would do: run. am i making any sense Kennedy? hahaha :)
I'm not arguing his battle experience...In that, I agree completely...He was undoubtedly a coward...I just want to make sure it's understood that despite his lack of courage he's got more potential/skill than most...

The_Green_King

haha alright bro, were on the same page now. i probably should have brought up his experience as that is just as important to a soldier as his skills are. when you were saying elite i kept thinking of solid snake haha. i bet he could take nemesis. damn dude now im getting all excited, a RE/MGS game would be friggin EPIC!!!! they could do it too cause bio terrorism would fit in great with the MGS universe.

Top Bottom