• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Nemesis won

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I just had a thought. Say Nemesis did manage to eliminate Jill in Racoon city, would of umbrella sent him after Chris, Barry and Rebecca as well?

sbr999

Nope, because it would have been hard to send him anywhere after this:
Raccoon-city-nuked.jpg

But aside from terrible jokes, Chris already left town, same as Barry. And they could only deploy Nemesis in Raccoon, because it was a disaster area already.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
hmm total wipeout aside i guess he would have done, since he was sent to eliminate s.t.a.r.s, they would have been on his list eventually.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It depends on the location of Chris and Barry...I mean, I'm sure if Barry gave up Bio-terrorism, and went to live a quiet life with his family, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent Nemmey straight up to his house...
As for Chris...I'm sure they need a different tactic for him...He was always screwing around in their facilities and such...I doubt they release something as dangerous as the Nemesis in their own facility...

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I reckon Brad should have been given a much larger role in re3, possibly even having him escape along with jill and carlos.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
Aside from the explosion, I think even if they did send it after Chris he could take it, since he does kill T.A.L.O.S with Jill with only handguns.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Umbrella created 4 of them, but one of them managed to escape (I«m not sure, but I think they captured and killed him). They were called Nemesis-t Type 1 - 4

Jay

K.I.N.G.
If Nemesis managed to kill Jill, Chris wouldn't be alive right now. When him and Wesker faught in Spencer's mansion without Jill around to save him he would've died.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If Nemesis managed to kill Jill, Chris wouldn't be alive right now. When him and Wesker faught in Spencer's mansion without Jill around to save him he would've died.
Are you kidding...He wouldn't have even lasted that long...It was only as a team in Russia in 2003 that they were able to get in, beat TALOS, and bring down Umbrella...Without Jill, TALOS would've destroyed Chris, if he even made it THAT far...

The_Green_King

Nope, because it would have been hard to send him anywhere after this:
Raccoon-city-nuked.jpg

But aside from terrible jokes, Chris already left town, same as Barry. And they could only deploy Nemesis in Raccoon, because it was a disaster area already.
something ive always wondered: how many stars members were left in RC after the outbreak? just jill and brad? if so the nemesis seems almost unnecessary for just 2 people, especially when one of them is chicken heart vickers..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
something ive always wondered: how many stars members were left in RC after the outbreak? just jill and brad? if so the nemesis seems almost unnecessary for just 2 people, especially when one of them is chicken heart vickers..
The Nemesis wouldn't be unnecessary...I mean..The S.T.A.R.S. already proved they could handle this...And they had information that could DESTROY Umbrella...They couldn't leave anything up to chance...Besides...Coward or not, Brad was still a S.T.A.R.S. member, only proving that he DOES have skill...

The_Green_King

The Nemesis wouldn't be unnecessary...I mean..The S.T.A.R.S. already proved they could handle this...And they had information that could DESTROY Umbrella...They couldn't leave anything up to chance...Besides...Coward or not, Brad was still a S.T.A.R.S. member, only proving that he DOES have skill...
but why couldnt they just use a tyrant or two? they wasted five on the spec ops in ORC so im sure they had enough to kill two people traveling alone. i think two T-103s would have wasted jill pretty quick, there wouldnt be multiple encounters. and brad couldnt even kill the zombie in the bar so he wouldnt stand any bit of a chance against one. hell they could send in some damn hunters to get him.

dont get me wrong, i LOVE nemesis. hes my favorite monster in the series. ive always just felt he could have been doing something better than killing 2 lone people, even though i know their importance and umbrellas need to take them out.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
but why couldnt they just use a tyrant or two? they wasted five on the spec ops in ORC so im sure they had enough to kill two people traveling alone. i think two T-103s would have wasted jill pretty quick, there wouldnt be multiple encounters. and brad couldnt even kill the zombie in the bar so he wouldnt stand any bit of a chance against one. hell they could send in some damn hunters to get him.

dont get me wrong, i LOVE nemesis. hes my favorite monster in the series. ive always just felt he could have been doing something better than killing 2 lone people, even though i know their importance and umbrellas need to take them out.
Brad could kill the zombie...You didn't have to help him out in RE3...You can stand there and let him take care of it...And the sad fact it, they are elite...I mean...Coward or not, Brad is one of the best of the best...Nemesis was just that much better...

The_Green_King

Brad could kill the zombie...You didn't have to help him out in RE3...You can stand there and let him take care of it...And the sad fact it, they are elite...I mean...Coward or not, Brad is one of the best of the best...Nemesis was just that much better...
forgot you didnt have to kill the zombie, but he still takes FOREVER haha. i dont consider brad an "elite" member of STARS. good soldiers are willing to fight, and even die, along with their comrades. he was a pussy pilot who abandoned his squad. his nickname is chicken heart too! he might have been a good pilot, but in the end he was no where near elite, at least IMO..

i actually just read on the wiki that nemesis was sent in by the european division of umbrella to punish the STARS for destroying the t-102. that actually makes sense, his name being nemesis and all...lol.

Top Bottom