• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Ganados and Zombies fought, who would win

Zacmac90

hmmmm, well the tyrant in that game wasn't really that hard of an opponent other than the big claw, so I think it would do some damage, el gigante gets the nod

sadistic_greyfox

Zombies jsut because their infection can spread alot faster. ganados primary weapons are melee BUT if they upgrade to gun they might stand a fighting chance but with zombies ALWAYS making more zombies i say the Ganados will be fighting an uphill losing battle.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Zombies jsut because their infection can spread alot faster. ganados primary weapons are melee BUT if they upgrade to gun they might stand a fighting chance but with zombies ALWAYS making more zombies i say the Ganados will be fighting an uphill losing battle.

Can't ganados infect others too though...and the infection rate is about the same...

sadistic_greyfox

if i recall right ganados dont infect through a bite but rather dropping something in you like the majini right? Whatev a zombie bites is future zombie recruitment. zombies can recruit much faster is that's the case I feel.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
if i recall right ganados dont infect through a bite but rather dropping something in you like the majini right? Whatev a zombie bites is future zombie recruitment. zombies can recruit much faster is that's the case I feel.

True...thats how they infect...but it was a religion...which means they have devout followers WAITING for that to happen to them...youre still right...i'm just sayin...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
While I think the Zombie's are going to eventually win, the Ganado's have some on their side that will cause some decent damage.

Dr. Salvador, the "Military Ganado's" with the Mini-Guns, and the Garrador's.... And Krauser???

Top Bottom