• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Ganados and Zombies fought, who would win

Zacmac90

When RE 4 debuted the ganado, people under the influence of a parasite, I'll admit...they spooked me, but how good would they do against Resident Evil's most common and beloved monster: zombies. Both in my view have advantages and disadvantages that would help or hinder them:

Zombies- Pro: Deadly in numbers, can multiply very quickly, relentless, agressive
Con: Easy to kill, can be evaded or outran if in wide areas, stupid, easy to recongize.

Ganado {villagers}- Pro: Smart, work in numbers, can organize and plan, use of weapons, communication with each others, hard to recongize
Con: Also easy to kill, can be outran or evaded

So based on these factors, if a large group of ganados and zombies were to clash, who would be the victor?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When RE 4 debuted the ganado, people under the influence of a parasite, I'll admit...they spooked me, but how good would they do against Resident Evil's most common and beloved monster: zombies. Both in my view have advantages and disadvantages that would help or hinder them:

Zombies- Pro: Deadly in numbers, can multiply very quickly, relentless

Ganados-Pro: Just as relentless. Con-Only if the order is given to pursue the target though...

KennedyShot02

Zombies- Pro: Deadly in numbers, can multiply very quickly, relentless, agressive
Con: Easy to kill, can be evaded or outran if in wide areas, stupid, easy to recongize.

Ganado {villagers}- Pro: Smart, work in numbers, can organize and plan, use of weapons, communication with each others, hard to recongize
Con: Also easy to kill, can be outran or evaded

So based on these factors, if a large group of ganados and zombies were to clash, who would be the victor?
All in all I think the Ganados would win. They are smarter and slighly stronger and seem to have no fear.
Now a real competition would be Tyrant vs. El Gigante.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Depends, if the zombies got back up as Crimson Heads it would be a massecre. There would be Gando limbs strewn across the ground, intestines in the trees, like tp. it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

KennedyShot02

Duh...Leon owned him in a fight lol...
LoL well the question is at the rate Leon keeps improving how long till he would be seen as threat to Wesker. Honestly I think in RE 4 he was at a point where he would be able to put up a decent fight but still not quite at that level where he could win.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LoL well the question is at the rate Leon keeps improving how long till he would be seen as threat to Wesker. Honestly I think in RE 4 he was at a point where he would be able to put up a decent fight but still not quite at that level where he could win.

No, but as i said earlier, Ada would totally step in and save him...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah I'm not to sure she would betray Wesker. I think if he was teamed with Claire or Carlos it would be a different story.

She did betray Wesker though...you later find out that she didnt give Wesker the real "sample" but kept it for herself and gave it to her other organization...

KennedyShot02

She did betray Wesker though...you later find out that she didnt give Wesker the real "sample" but kept it for herself and gave it to her other organization...
Not trying to say she was loyal to him but, more I think she may have been afraid of him. That said I wouldn't be surprised if Wesker was onto her from the get go and tried to have her killed by one of his minions on several occasions.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not trying to say she was loyal to him but, more I think she may have been afraid of him. That said I wouldn't be surprised if Wesker was onto her from the get go and tried to have her killed by one of his minions on several occasions.

Na...i honestly think of Ada as the most fearless character there is in RE...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well it could also be my personal bias I'm really not much of an Ada Fan. Something about her works my nerves. Probably cause she reminds me of my ex.

Lol...i'm not an Ada fan as far as personally, but i really respect what they've done with her character...

Top Bottom