• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I Wonder...

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
i don't see how games that just came out at the end of a year get nominated for best game for whatever system or GOTY and people who don't have much money (me) don't get the chance to buy it (im still waiting for skyrim to come out my pocket). good examples: a lot of good games the got GOTY and etc. I don't see what im trying to argue and whats my point because almost all the good games come out at the end of the year so.... just starting pointless conversation :)

sadistic_greyfox

I feel Like it should be, especially since game informer confirmed there will be co-op for the game. We'll have to see though but I'm thinking if GTAV is released this year more than likely either that or Mass Effect 3 will be taking the majority of awards.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I feel Like it should be, especially since game informer confirmed there will be co-op for the game. We'll have to see though but I'm thinking if GTAV is released this year more than likely either that or Mass Effect 3 will be taking the majority of awards.
Dude...Mass Effect 3 has no chance of winning GotY...Just sayin...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
there is, didn't Mass Effect 2 win goty? well on game informer anyways :p .
Actual video game award show on Spike GotY...When it comes to that, no, Mass Effect 2 didn't...I don't think at least...And if it did...then a sequal has no chance...Just like what happened with Bioshock...

Jakeykins18

Useless
It might get GOTY.
I don't really think it matters though what time of year it is when the game is released. I remember in '08 L4D1 came out in Nov. and got GOTY.

Top Bottom