• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I was Sold a Resident Evil 2 BLANK DISC by Walmart!

Bbauer

I was Sold A Blank Disc??! I just Bought Resident Evil 2 for PS4 at Walmart in Bradenton, Fl. It was factory sealed in plastic but the disk was BLANK. Walmart refuses to take it back.... Said it was the second one today with a BLANK Memorex Disc. I’m out $60 bucks and no game.... Anyone Else have this problem???? #ResidentEvil2BlankDisc

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
I was Sold A Blank Disc??! I just Bought Resident Evil 2 for PS4 at Walmart in Bradenton, Fl. It was factory sealed in plastic but the disk was BLANK. Walmart refuses to take it back.... Said it was the second one today with a BLANK Memorex Disc. I’m out $60 bucks and no game.... Anyone Else have this problem???? #ResidentEvil2BlankDisc

This is a new one to me,

But if you are claiming that you were sold a disc that is blank you may want to consider contacting Capcom directly,

With valid proof of purchase and hard evidence that the disc is blank they should compensate you by giving you another copy or refunding you.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
^ This

Reach out to Capcom and Walmart via their websites, by phone, and/or social media. Hold on tight to that receipt and comply with any of their verification requirements.

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
I mean I've never actually heard of anyone getting a game and the disc has nothing on it,

I've heard and seen first hand that some data on game discs were corrupt therefore resulting in the game being completely unplayable but that's the worst case scenario I've come across,

But if you are claiming that there's not just you and other people are having this same issue with the Resident Evil 2 Remake disc I presume that Capcom will be well aware of this issue by now and therefore should be more than willing to compensate you for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom