• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 I saw a review, and now i want it real bad

Retrogamer

I was filled with an unimaginable joy when hearing that resident evil returned to its roots with re revelations.I already felt tension in the game again while jill was wandering around, and finding dead bodies everywhere.

HURRAY HURRAY!! resident evil horror has returned.

Another great thing, is its coming out for xbox 360.I look forward to playing it in pitch black room.

BeardedBushMan

I'll echo your excitement. ;)

I'm stoked for the game as well. I loved RE5 & 6, but they were definitely more action oriented, and from what I've heard Revelations is a step back in terms of mood/experience. May 21st can't come soon enough!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm excited forbthis and I already own it on the 3DS! Some new features to look forward to too! :D

Retrogamer

Great news is:We get to play as jill and possibly chris.This is great news that we have no ashley anymore.Sheva was an ok character in 5, and certainly better than ashley, but the classics in my opinion are the best.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Same. I'm pretty excited for this, I've heard way more favorable reviews than harsh ones for this. Even a lot of "Old School" fans said it was a fine game. Hopefully there'll be some DLC for it, but even if not, I'm pretty stoked.

Top Bottom