• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Need Help With This :)

Biliegh

I remember a long time ago that there was a Resident Evil movie, not sure of the name, and it was out WAY before these movies and I cannot find it and No One seems to know the name of it :(

I do know that in one of the new movies, where they are walking thru an office, Alice gets a flashback of talking to a female worker, this chic went undercover for Alice to get more info for her... that flashback is from the Actual Movie..... Anyone know the name of that movie??

aoshi

I believe you are talking about the first resident evil movie. Title is Resident evil and did not have any sub title.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Er.. The only Resident Evil movies that have been released are the stinking piles by Paul. Oh! And Degeneration. *scratches head* I dunno what else you could be thinking of.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Welcome to the forum. To echo Elochai, I think the movie you're referring to is the original "Resident Evil" movie.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
The first Resident Evil was the one that came out in 2002 titled Resident Evil. There are no others before that, I wish there was. I'm a big fan of the movies, I think Milla is just badass... and sexy ofcourse.

Top Bottom