• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 I just noticed...

A_Wesker123

The Original
I was watching gameplay vids on youtube and i noticed that when enemies die they bubble and dissapear like in Resi 4 only more noticable.

Anyone think they should of just left the bodies there? Or would that not be posible?

A_Wesker123

The Original
They go on about realism in games in interviews and then go and make the least real thing and put it into a 'next gen' game. I think that it would fit nicely with the Resi theme if bodies just stayed there :)

AzureFilipino

that would be awesome if they left the dead bodies there! talk about massive killing spree ahahahaha

yeah i agree they should do that if this is a "next gen" game.

A_Wesker123

The Original
^ Add to the atmosphere :D

And maybe a guy could come around at a certian time of the day who removes the bodies. Kinda like a fixed thing in teh game. Imagine: Everyday a select set of enemies go around clearing the streets of the town of the bodies. Kinda like when the trashcan people come to clear your bins.

yes? No? Maybe? :D

alonecrow

err... maybe no...
i prefer they just disappear on their own... probably by digging their own grave.. :D

3d-agent

They disappear cuz they aren't human, or normal human. They are mutated so its kinda good thing that they decomposed very fast, right after they die. Don't you think..! ;)

re4vixen

It used to bother me when the chainsaw guy was just laying on the ground after I killed him because I was so paranoid that he was going to get back up. So no,I wouldn't want bodies all over the place. O_O

Hollow-Words

Well as my cousin said before about Resident Evil, the best character is the cleaner, cause you see the bodies in one area, you go out and come back in, they're gone =O

And besides, I think if the bodies stayed in the game it'll make the game kinda laggy =p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
They should make it like the Resident Evil Remake on gamecube, when you get far enough some of the zombies dont bubble away they stay on the ground.

And after awhile they get back up as stronger Zombies with claws an they can run an they puss from the mouth! Mmmmmm jubbly!!!!

But the thing was not all the zombies got back up it was only a few, i think anyway. but If RE5 did it too then maybe it shoudl only be a certain type of zombie.

They should do it again, It was scary.

Top Bottom