• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 i have one very important question

hobojoe521

you got a... nah im kidding but i do have a question. if i unlock the PRL on professional mode can i use it on normal mode???

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm afraid I can't answer your question. I have no clue whatsoever. So what am I doing in this thread you might ask?

But I can give a general tip on how to choose topic titles. Please try to use a topic title that have something to do with the topic. Then you won't get a useless answer like this one. And a topic is likely to get more attention if the topic title don't just state that it's something important. ;)

hobojoe521

thanks for the advice. but do you get it, i was thinking about the part where you save luis out of that cubbard and he asked if you got a smoke, i dont know why but i find that hilarious that he would ask that in that kind of situation>

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
hobojoe521;65856 said:
you got a... nah im kidding but i do have a question. if i unlock the PRL on professional mode can i use it on normal mode???

hobojoe521;65863 said:
thanks for the advice. but do you get it, i was thinking about the part where you save luis out of that cubbard.
I'm confused, you asked about the PRL? And now about Luis?

I have never unlocked the PRL and I don't know anything about it.

Edit, I just saw your edit.
Yes that situation with Luis is funny.

Dos

As far as I know it will be available in easy and normal mode too, once you've unlocked it by beating Professional mode. I have the Gamecube version so don't know this from personal experiences, but what I've read in various places suggests this.

OurBoyJake

maybe
if you select new game, but that usually starts it on professional. try starting a whole hew game. it might work.

Dos

OurBoyJake;71098 said:
maybe
if you select new game, but that usually starts it on professional. try starting a whole hew game. it might work.

It won't work. If you select new game, no matter what difficulty, the first merchant you come across at the start of Chapter 1-2 only sells a map, first aid spray, the bolt action rifle and the TMP. It's not like RE5, where you can beat the game on say easy or normal then obtain an infinite launcer to use in veteran and professional. RE4 does not work like that- and in my opinion, it's good that it doesn't. Even professional isn't a challenge on RE4 when you have the 'ridiculous' weapons like the typewriter, IRL, PRL and Handcannon.

Saddler

Yes you can .
You are completing the game on pro .. and you are beginning new round and you will need to chose a difficulty . Select Normal

But nonsense if you are able to complete the game on Pro without PRL , and going on easier level with imba weapon

Top Bottom