• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I have a problem

ErfanSakkaki

hi guys.
I played campaign with my friend and we finished all leon's chapters but his game did not saved. what should we do?
I was host and he connected to me...
tnx for reply

Darkness

Infected
Do you know any possible reasons for the game not saving? Did you turn off the game or remove the storage device?

I don't think there's anything you can do to get your save back, if that's what you're asking. Sometimes the game just gets buggy and screws up. as I've heard. I guess all you can do is beat it again; maybe try to speed run it if you don't want to take 5 hours to do it over again. I did it on single player and never had any glitches, so that's probably the safest route if you want to make sure it doesn't mess up again.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I've been repeatedly saying people need to view the thread on here that stops this happening. It's called 'A TIP BEFORE STARTING MULTIPLAYER' or something, and it shows you how to get around this from the start.

I did mention it should be stickied at the top, but no one bothered and it just keeps happening to people. Basically you can't just join your partners match, you have to 'search game' and find him in the list of matches.

Darkness

Infected
I've been repeatedly saying people need to view the thread on here that stops this happening. It's called 'A TIP BEFORE STARTING MULTIPLAYER' or something, and it shows you how to get around this from the start.

I did mention it should be stickied at the top, but no one bothered and it just keeps happening to people. Basically you can't just join your partners match, you have to 'search game' and find him in the list of matches.
Is that what you think?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Is that what you think?

I remember reading the thread saying that if you just jump into a friends game via invite, it won't count for the joinee at all. They won't get any medals, progress or anything at all. You're supposed to get your friend to make the match and wait in the lobby bit, then search their match rules til you find them on the list and join that way. And that works 100%.

Confusing answer, of course it's what i think, i wrote it :S

Top Bottom