• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I hate the way the zombies die...

RedAndWhite

It's so freaking weird (I mean, they get skinnier with each bullet until they dissolve) and makes me feel kinda sick for some reason, which surprises me since I preferred Resi5's deaths, and they were gorier.
What do you think??

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
I have already preordered the game, but after the demo... I'm not going to be one of those dilusional fans that buys anything that has RESIDENT EVIL in it. not anymore. I liked leons campaign, but not Chris campaign which looks and feels like a cheap FPS. same with Jakes campaign... I don't like the clunky controls and how unpolished it feels. The graphics are good, but I didn't enjoy the demo overall., I'll probably buy it when it is like 30$. I was really really hyped for this since the announcement but to be honest I remember when I was playing the RE5 demo and having so much fun. the lightning also is TERRIBLE, you can't see anything, the zombies, etc. no matter what you do. the stupid waypoint, the button that tells you where to go, everything looks like a hollywood movie... I have no emotion for this.. I still have hope for this...let's see when the game is released.

BranBran

I think blowing chunks out of a zombie or a zombie's head falling off just isn't gory enough in this day and age. :rolleyes:

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
Its a bit early to bitch about a game that is not even out yet. maybe its just me, putting 100% stock into how a demo plays maybe not the best way to judge how the "finished" product will be but hey thats just me.

Reactions: svp

BranBran

Its a bit early to bitch about a game that is not even out yet. maybe its just me, putting 100% stock into how a demo plays maybe not the best way to judge how the "finished" product will be but hey thats just me.
Look, someone who knows what they are talking about. :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well as far as the look of the game and the way the zombies die, its going to be exactly the same as the demo, thats the final build, the games been shipped and RE5 demo was almost exactly the same as the full game when we played that, in those respects so they have a point i think

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
It's so freaking weird (I mean, they get skinnier with each bullet until they dissolve) and makes me feel kinda sick for some reason, which surprises me since I preferred Resi5's deaths, and they were gorier.
What do you think??

I for one feel that the way they die is pretty awesome, actually...

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
It weird seeing them get bits of their body that's true, but its good to see them glow and desolve, it shows to me that they are done you know.

leathaface99

I have already preordered the game, but after the demo... I'm not going to be one of those dilusional fans that buys anything that has RESIDENT EVIL in it. not anymore. I liked leons campaign, but not Chris campaign which looks and feels like a cheap FPS. same with Jakes campaign... I don't like the clunky controls and how unpolished it feels. The graphics are good, but I didn't enjoy the demo overall., I'll probably buy it when it is like 30$. I was really really hyped for this since the announcement but to be honest I remember when I was playing the RE5 demo and having so much fun. the lightning also is TERRIBLE, you can't see anything, the zombies, etc. no matter what you do. the stupid waypoint, the button that tells you where to go, everything looks like a hollywood movie... I have no emotion for this.. I still have hope for this...let's see when the game is released.

I felt the same way after playing Chris campaign on the demo, but since I am the type of fan that Cannot resist the spoilers I checked out each and everyone of the campaigns gameplay and I was surprise to see that Chris campaign is not as bad as I thought. I really like whatvive seen thus far l, but unfortunately Resident evil will never be the same again. I am just happy that it is still going on though it is better to have resident evil like this than not have it at all in my opinion.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
I felt the same way after playing Chris campaign on the demo, but since I am the type of fan that Cannot resist the spoilers I checked out each and everyone of the campaigns gameplay and I was surprise to see that Chris campaign is not as bad as I thought. I really like whatvive seen thus far l, but unfortunately Resident evil will never be the same again. I am just happy that it is still going on though it is better to have resident evil like this than not have it at all in my opinion.
I preodered the game yesterday, FU*K me right!?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Finally got around to watching the videos, and I love the way they die. Blood and flesh falling from the body when they are shot is far mor realistic and the way they ash away reminds me of Blade; I always loved that effect.

Arachnid

Finally got around to watching the videos, and I love the way they die. Blood and flesh falling from the body when they are shot is far mor realistic and the way they ash away reminds me of Blade; I always loved that effect.
I'm with you. I love the way the zombies take damage. I love blowing massive holes in their torso until there's really only their spine left. It's cool that after all that, they still come shambling after me barely effected. It makes the zombies feel like a force of nature in this game. I actually fear the horde of them I faced at the end of Leons demo more than anything I faced in Jake or Chris' demos (besides maybe Ustanak). I was starting to panic when they all swarmed me and Helana.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm under the impression that the later chapter zombie deaths will be different so they can possibly fake death or maybe mutate into you know what's.
Also the reason they get rid of dead bodies in games is too keep game performance up.

Top Bottom