• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I had a cool idea..............

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Imagine a metal gear resident evil crossover !!!! I think it could work....soooo many stories you could do with that! Some people may hate the idea ,but i think it would be cool my two absolute favorite series do a crossover game. -Snake or Raiden would look bad ass fighting wesker or a nemesis!! lol , just let that idea roll around in your brain a bit.....stealth, action, puzzles, and horror...hmmm :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
We should leave this in the realm of fanfics...But hey, we have a fanfic section if ya wanna write one...

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I love both franchises, but Metal gear more. Snake infiltrating Raccoon City to get a sample of the virus, and the Patriots deploying a Metal Gear to decimate the city and eliminate evidence that Umbrella and the Patriots are partners... Yeh definitely would want to play that. I can almost hear a conversation:

- Otacon, the hell is going on? They're acting as if they're zombies!
- Snake, I've never seen anything like it. Exercise extreme caution, and let Metal Gear Mk II gather samples of their blood so that I can analyze it.
- Snake, it seems you're in a warzone populated by some kind of mutated organisms, from humans to rats and plants. They're constantly mutating and losing their intelligence, driven only by their bloodlust, except for the higher-tiered ones. Be careful, Snake!
- ... gotcha.

Cheesy.

Top Bottom