• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I got an A rank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 saves
0 deaths
0 first aid sprays used
gave the meds to rodrigo
Saved Steve as quickly as possible
And beat the game in 4 hours and 21 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I unlocked an achievment worth 150G and the unlimited R. Launcher!!!!!

Damn gj man. That's no easy task. I also kept getting killed by tyrant. Had to go back load an earlier save game where I had more ammo. Killed him 1st try then after that using the 3 bow gas rounds, 1 acid round (all I had left lol) and 3 flame rounds.

Genie

With which difficulty setting do I have to play the game to unlock the achievement and the rocket launcher?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
With which difficulty setting do I have to play the game to unlock the achievement and the rocket launcher?
.....Diffuculty setting? There isnt one.
You have to, not save, not die, give the medicine to Rodrigo, beat the game in under 4 hours and 30 minutes, and not use a F. aid spray.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I just gave this a go! I got to the half way mark after the tyrant fight without saving once! (never done that before). Now I just need to finish it. I'm not sure if I'll get an A rank though because I don't think I was fast enough, but I'll try my best!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I just gave this a go! I got to the half way mark after the tyrant fight without saving once! (never done that before). Now I just need to finish it. I'm not sure if I'll get an A rank though because I don't think I was fast enough, but I'll try my best!
If you can do everything else perfect, and get under 5:30 then you should be all right.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
If you can do everything else perfect, and get under 5:30 then you should be all right.
Just tried the second half and died at nosferatu... at least it wasn't that far into it. I'm not as familliar with the second half as I am with the first half so I think it is gonna take quite a few goes to finish it.

Top Bottom