• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I bought RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS !

Mr.Tony

I just bought it today the first one...
As i mentioned before here the last one i will be playing next...
Just ended RE ORC
RE OUTBREAK and File #2 ( Haven't finish it yet )
RE UMBRELLA CHRO AND DARKSIDE (( Got them but still haven't finished them yet ))
RE REVELATIONS
RE6
RE REVELATIONS 2

Few questions:

You're playing with Jill right, which RE3 N is Canon ? I say the Barry one what do you think ?
How long does it take in the timeset of RE REV...I Mean thevstory happen in a night / 2 days, what exactly because im playing to play it with my own way....i mean like starting it from 21:00 Pm (( Or the were the game begins )) and keep on playing till dawn like other REs....so how long it happens few hours ? A day ? What exactly ? Thanks alot :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
i think maybe a few days, or even weeks in total throught the whole game.
unless you count the flashback parts aswell...which makes it a year.
will be hard to go in depth about it until you play it due to spoilers

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The main event of the game I think takes place within a couple of hours. But there is the flash back that Spikey mentioned. There are also other parts of the game where they follow another character that I won't say because it'll be a surprise. So in that case it might be two days? I can't remember, I don't remember it being weeks. You'll need to build a time machine if you want to play like that. The games take place in 2005 xD

I think the Barry ending is canon in RE3. It just makes more sense that way. Barry and Jill still remain in contact to this day and are good friends. This isn't really a spoiler as it's just a document thing that clears that up. The Burton family is close with another major character as well.

I hope you got it for the 3DS though :p There is no comparing the two versions and the quality on the 3DS is vastly superior.

Mr.Tony

I finished iy Today...
That spy Jessica, i knew she jas something since i saw her whorey outfite she was wearing...WTF such outfit are given to special forces ???

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I finished iy Today...
That spy Jessica, i knew she jas something since i saw her whorey outfite she was wearing...WTF such outfit are given to special forces ???

How did you like the game?

Also Jessica is just a flirt.... and apparently a slut. Chris didn't even bat an eye at her no matter how hard she tried LMAO

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
CONGLATURATION ! ! !
YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME.
AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE.
NOW GO AND REST OUR HEROES !

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
RE R1 isnt that good! But RE R2 Amazing if you notice what i mean through playing it im sure you will understand!!! Keep slaying those zombies bro

Top Bottom