• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hows is Re zero? And is there any RE except outbreak that has mp?

virre89

Zup,

So as the topic states how is Resident Evil Zero?, Don't spoil anything please as im seriously concidering buying it.

Sorry if the questions sounds noob etc, but this community seem to have a nice hang of all the games in the series and i've missed out on alot of titles since i've not had any console after Playstation 1.

I've played RE1,RE2,RE3,RE4 and fragments of code veronica :p and that's about it i love the main games of the series at least and the story ofc is awsome ;) JILL VALENTINE <3 :-[ ::)

Nicholai

You're a good guy, but Jill is mine <3
Well RE 0 is one of the best RE game too, but hard gameplay, because you don't have box for your items, and you have to watch 2 characters Reb and Billy. So you have to be very careful.

And what do you mean by mp?

virre89

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=307.msg6767#msg6767 date=1211151152]
You're a good guy, but Jill is mine <3
Well RE 0 is one of the best RE game too, but hard gameplay, because you don't have box for your items, and you have to watch 2 characters Reb and Billy. So you have to be very careful.

And what do you mean by mp?
[/quote]

Multiplayer support, and im aware that maybe resident evil games shouldnt have Mp since it might remove the scare factor still im abit intrested. Isn't it said that RE5 will have some kinda of MP mode ?

Nicholai

Oh ok, yeah Alone is right, only outbreak have mp.
And it's better. I don't really like this.
Outbreak is good for online mod, but there's also a lot of noob.

virre89

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=307.msg6774#msg6774 date=1211214203]
Oh ok, yeah Alone is right, only outbreak have mp.
And it's better. I don't really like this.
Outbreak is good for online mod, but there's also a lot of noob.
[/quote]

Ok yeh i figured, well if i were to play MP at all it wouldn't be online tho more likely Lan Wise or Splitscreen with someone you know, playing with someone random in a game like Resident Evil feels like it would ruin the experience.

But lets be honest its a game ment to be played singleplayer :D.

Do you guys own like every console there is :D, i mean RE series is awsome thank god tho that i've had ability to play the Main-story games but they've really spread the series on such many platforms that it's abit redicilous.

I think that they either should stick to one console franschise or if they went multiplatform as they did, they should release it on all platforms say PC,PS3,XBOX 360 at least.

Nicholai

Oh yeah sure dude, your idea is just great.
Splitscreen, yeah i love this idea.
Well for the Resi games i own, i've :
_Resident Evil 1, 1 director's cut(PS1)
_RE 2(PS1 and Game Cube AND N64 8))
_RE 3(PS1 and Game Cube )
_RE : Code Veronica (Game Cube and Dreamcast)
_RE Dead Aim(PS2)
_RE Outbreak 1 and 2(PS2)
_RE Remake(Game Cube)
_RE 0(Game Cube)
_RE 4(Game Cube and PC)
_RE Deadly Silence(DS)

Well the reason why i've RE 2, 3 on Game Cube and PS1, it's because i own the Resident Evil collector's box with the Wesker's report :p

alonecrow

well, for RE games in all platforms, let see what RE5 will do.. i think it will be released for all new generation console (360, PS3, PC, even maybe Wii)

Top Bottom