• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake How to play Mastermind properly?

ChloeUwU

So I just picked up the game yesterday meaning my Mastermind is only at like level 5'ish. I'm having a hard time playing it effectively. People just split up and rush through every single room to grab things, they immediately kill all zombies, they destroy cameras instantly, and they all watch out for landmines. I don't know how to play effectively to avoid being rushed and absolutely trashed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I totally understand the frustration. It's really tough when you get a bunch of high level/experienced survivors. Usually what I do is concentrate my monster spawns around the Survivor goals, like the keys for instance, the security panels and the tanks. I try to spawn the boss things close to key items as well and especially by the exit zones. I also use the camera guns/grenades sparingly in exit rooms.

D

Deleted member 21244

Try to put all you effort to where the survivor will be not where they currently are... Like rain say aim for the survivor goal, also take control of zombie yourself

Top Bottom