• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 How many rainbow albums have you had in Raid?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Just curious about how many rainbows you've all had. :)

Me? I've had none. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
1) MP AF (named Firebolt) level 100

2)
2tripleshotplus6.jpg

3)
3ticketpuncher6xusg.jpg

4)
3anti-materiel58um3.jpg

Looks like a lot, but it really isn't, considering for how long I've been playing Rape Mode...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That was exactly my own reaction when I saw this:

amrxgs9j.jpg

Today was actually the first and only time I ever found an AMR in the game, and the jackpot right away. The ones I used before were bought from the shop.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

amrxgs9j.jpg

Today was actually the first and only time I ever found an AMR in the game, and the jackpot right away. The ones I used before were bought from the shop.
It looks so glorious!

I found a lvl 98 one (blue record) Friday which is the highest I have so far.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Something that's really weird when I play is that purples are pretty common, I usually get them fairly often. Maybe my luck manifests itself in regular purples but not rainbows. :p

wanderer

battle master

amrxgs9j.jpg

and i already know how you will upgrade it. capacity upgrades all the way.

mine is lvl 95 but its good enough i don't need another AMR.

816CCF89CDEDCD6F6ED51639F5B9E35A7ADF19D0

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I didn't start playing Raid Mode until I completely 100 percented all campaign episodes and I've been replaying the game some more, so I just started playing maybe a week and a half ago, and so I still haven't gotten any rainbow albums.

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The way I see it
Possible loot drops

Normal:
Black - blue rarity

Hard :
Black - red variety

Very hard :
Black - purple variety

Code red :
Black - rainbow

Normal:
Black - blue

Hard:
Yellow - red

Very hard:
Green - purple

Code red:
Blue - rainbow

It's very saddening to get 4 black parts or weapons on a code red stage
[/spoiler ]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So I just got my first rainbow. It was a Level 100 Muramasa [Short Range]. It had the same stats as my Level 100 Muramasa I got from a purple, so I'm not gonna use the rainbow one, but it's still cool to have finally got a rainbow.

Gapson

I got many rainbow albums, lots unusable for me. My prefered weapons are magnums and sniper rifles and i give machine pistols, shotguns and handguns... :eager: My muramasa and AMR have only four slots evaulated from rainbow album.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I got many rainbow albums, lots unusable for me. My prefered weapons are magnums and sniper rifles and i give machine pistols, shotguns and handguns... :eager: My muramasa and AMR have only four slots evaulated from rainbow album.
I'm jealous of the fact that you've had so many rainbows. I've only had two in three and a half months. :p

Gapson

Fastest way is play stage V-3, there is 4 chests at start. Fast open it and if found good albums - play level, if no - give up and play again and again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom