• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City How is this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_nufc

Read the reviews and it seems awfull, but being an RE fan i wanna play it.

Im super excited for 6 and i was hoping ORC would tide me over till november.

Would you recommend it?

Jakeykins18

Useless
No, no,
No, no,
No, no.
It's got to be the worst non-cannon RE. It will not tide you over, nor will it entertain you past the second time you play it. Don't waste your money on it because whoever made it doesn't deserve it.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
No, no,
No, no,
No, no.
It's got to be the worst non-cannon RE. It will not tide you over, nor will it entertain you past the second time you play it. Don't waste your money on it because whoever made it doesn't deserve it.

fake, i have played more than 10 times so far, still awesome, and i am a big time re fan.

Ah well i wasn't gunna pay £30 if its crap, i was hoping to pick up for £10 in a few weeks.

but oh well the walking dead games can keep me busy.

then go buy the walking dead and dont "waste" your money on it ;)
nobody is making you buy the game, if you think that it will not entertain u go buy something else.

Jakeykins18

Useless
fake, i have played more than 10 times so far, still awesome, and i am a big time re fan
Well that's your opinion, but in mine it's a terrible 3PS with just RE storyline in it. I'm a huge fan too of RE btw, I've bought special edition and all DLC's for that game and I just feel like it was a waste of money.

VeCtOr

Well that's your opinion, but in mine it's a terrible 3PS with just RE storyline in it. I'm a huge fan too of RE btw, I've bought special edition and all DLC's for that game and I just feel like it was a waste of money.

then sell the game and get your money back ;)
and im a huge re fan aswell and i know it wasnt what everyone were expecting but still a great game ;)

that is what i did with fallout new vegas... i loved the previous ones, i bought new vegas,, didnt liked it.. i sold it, bought another game ^^

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
there's no need to be a cock about it

this thread was asking people about the game, so i could decide weather to buy it or not.

if your gunna be a **** dont bother answering

Here's the irony it's a 2 on 1 also he's right don't like it don't buy it or crap
Just so you know NO ONE knows **** about games everyone has their own thoughts about a game
Played the game through thick and thin platniumed the game even after multiple failures honestly if you love a game then hate what it's become then in few words Stfu and play something else btw you're grammer also tells what kind of person you so in my final seconds i just wanna say
**** off

VeCtOr

this is a resident evil forum, not a spelling bee, chill down, god i really dont know what happens to the ppl that come here to tell that the game is crap, well if you think so then its your point of view, but no need to flame everyone that enjoy the game by saying the game sucks b**** i know you want to give your opinion about it, but there are words for that like
i didn't liked the game or i think this will not be a good game..
no... i hate it because im a huge re fan and this messes my whole universe because its crap and this guys messed it up omg omg omg its a waste of money... now i hate capcom for doing this bla bla bla.
well man, i respect your point of view and then dont buy the game
end of story
just sayin.

peace out

VeCtOr

No one has given good advice ive been criticized for my grammar.

Peace out P.s a mod can close this

advise, the game is good, but if it isn't your style or you don't really like this kind of games, i dont recommend buying it

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
then go buy the walking dead and dont "waste" your money on it ;)
nobody is making you buy the game, if you think that it will not entertain u go buy something else.

this thread was asking people about the game, so i could decide weather to buy it or not.

if your gunna be a dick dont bother answering
mark_nufc, Vector gave his opinion and I don't see anything bad with what he said. You are asking for trouble when you respond in this manner.

if your gunna be a **** dont bother answering

Here's the irony it's a 2 on 1 also he's right don't like it don't buy it or crap
Just so you know NO ONE knows **** about games everyone has their own thoughts about a game
Played the game through thick and thin platniumed the game even after multiple failures honestly if you love a game then hate what it's become then in few words Stfu and play something else btw you're grammer also tells what kind of person you so in my final seconds i just wanna say
**** off
Shinigami, telling someone to stfu and **** off is not acceptable on this board.

mark_nufc and Shinigami, you are both bad and I'll let you both off with an unofficial warning. Don't do anything similar again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom