• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake How is that possible?!!?

orderly309fondue

Friday night I was playing Resident Evil 3 remake on the Nightmare mode and going pretty good, until right after the spiders and turning the power back on and running into Nemesis again, something completely unexpected happened.
Okay, I was hurt and limping to the save/safe room where the chain cutting tool is, when it happens.
Nemesis comes thru the door, and before I can really react, he beats hell out of me and I die .
How is that possible for him to come in and get me??!!
I have played Resident Evil since it began way back and no creature has EVER done this before .
Let me know some thoughts on this.
BTW...I do have a screen shot and 3 second video saved on my PS4 PRO for non-believers.

D

Deleted member 21244

Friday night I was playing Resident Evil 3 remake on the Nightmare mode and going pretty good, until right after the spiders and turning the power back on and running into Nemesis again, something completely unexpected happened.
Okay, I was hurt and limping to the save/safe room where the chain cutting tool is, when it happens.
Nemesis comes thru the door, and before I can really react, he beats hell out of me and I die .
How is that possible for him to come in and get me??!!
I have played Resident Evil since it began way back and no creature has EVER done this before .
Let me know some thoughts on this.
BTW...I do have a screen shot and 3 second video saved on my PS4 PRO for non-believers.
Maybe he entered in a room whit a typerwiter that wasn't actually a save room
This happened to one of the prereviewer when he tryed the game, leading people to belive nemesis could have entered save room, this was later clarified be capcom who say that nemesis could not enter save room but that he entered in a normal room whit a typerwiter in it

orderly309fondue

It's where the cutting tool comes from. I'm pretty sure I have saved there in one of the other modes of the game. Like I said, I have a screen shot and 3 second video of Nemesis knelt down before me by an item box when I shot him with the rocket launcher and I don't know how to get these things from my PS4 PRO to here for people to see.
And... if the item box is there, isn't the typewriter there also making it a save/safe room.??

orderly309fondue

Nope...don't believe that, just checked the room on Assisted mode and it has the save/safe room music. Complete with a working typewriter and working item box.
So... by all accounts Nemesis should not have been able to enter the room, attack and kill me.
Like I said before , it doesn't make sense that this would happen, according to ALL past Resident Evil games., this can't happen.
Capcom wouldn't change that one room out of all the rooms in the game only in Nightmare mode... would they??
I'll look and see. IF the room is the same in Nightmare mode Capcom has some explaining to do.

orderly309fondue

Just checked the same room in Nightmare mode. Everything is the same , EXCEPT, there is no sweet music, (other than when you save), and I really tried hard to get Nemesis to follow me inside, but , he wouldn't.
And another thing, before and after the spiders and throwing the power switches in the control room there is no sweet music, but, the typewriter and item box are working there also.
Very strange........

Top Bottom