• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) How do I use emblems to unlock doors?

jtreidno1

Just got the game today...got the armor emblem, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to use it to unlock doors that are marked with it. It doesn't happen automatically, I still get the message that it's locked and I need to use the armor emblem to unlock it, even though the armor emblem is in my inventory. Clicking on use, examine, or combine from the items screen doesn't do anything. I have looked all over the Internet and can't find anywhere addressing how to do this. Help?? It's gonna be a long game if I can't get the answer to this.

D

Deleted member 21244

Just got the game today...got the armor emblem, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to use it to unlock doors that are marked with it. It doesn't happen automatically, I still get the message that it's locked and I need to use the armor emblem to unlock it, even though the armor emblem is in my inventory. Clicking on use, examine, or combine from the items screen doesn't do anything. I have looked all over the Internet and can't find anywhere addressing how to do this. Help?? It's gonna be a long game if I can't get the answer to this.
There is no armor emblem in re 2 remake, maybe you are confusing it whit re 1 remake

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
@jtreidno1 If by "armour emblem" you mean the emblem you pick up by the fireplace in the dining room, that's not a key in the traditional sense and won't open any doors for you. You'll need it for something else later. For the doors with the armour symbol, you need the actual key with the armour marking.

Top Bottom