• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised How do I get pass this part?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
So I am playing Resident Evil Remake at I am at the part where you have to get pass the sharks. I keep on getting killed when the big one leaps out and it kills me.

Please help me.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
There are alternative routes: Try another.
You'll need to be healthy: Consider a herb/FAS.
Use your shotgun to shoot the sharks which will result in them die/run.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Are you at the bit where you have the biggest shark basically right in front of you and when you try and step in the water he kills you, because if you are look to your left and push that electrical block in thr water to finish him.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I remember that. If you're where "aintnoscrub" says then just do that and it'll kill the shiit out of him.

bruno

Chief Researcher
In the part you enter the flooded aqua ring, you have to run to your character's left until you climb a little set of stairs and enter the door. Then, you'll have to complete a puzzle in order to drain the water. (you don't need to fight the sharks)
If you're in the lower level, after draining the water, you need to climb into that platform, turn the power on and push the electric box into the water.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Valentine;51073 said:
There are alternative routes: Try another.
You'll need to be healthy: Consider a herb/FAS.
Use your shotgun to shoot the sharks which will result in them die/run.

Where is the alternate route at? Is it before you first enter the tank and will I need Jill to unlock the other route?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Valentine;51095 said:
It depends on where you are at the moment. The watery area is big.

Well I just beated the game a few minutes ago, but can you please tell me the alternate route so it can help me with my next time through the game?

It was before I was at the puzzle where you had to push the crates into the water.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
You have to go through waterway but there are big ares that you can move on around. That's what I meant.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Valentine;51106 said:
You have to go through waterway but there are big ares that you can move on around. That's what I meant.

Ok, thanks for the help. This could help me with my next playthrough and hopefully I can get the Samurai Edge next time because 14 minutes above the time that I needed.

L

Lurker
go for under 3 hours for the rocket launcher and samurai edge. they are a good pair.

Top Bottom