• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero How did Rebecca and Billy's relationship come across to you in this game?

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
To me they grew into friends of some sort with mutual respect for each other. I feel they had a platonic relationship for the most part with slight romantic undertones (I do think they were attracted to each other, but that's as far as it went). I feel that if we were to see both again, the two being best friends would be more believable than them being love interests for each other, but that's just me.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I honestly say they have that typical romance going on that every teenager wants.

In the beginning she sounded like she had no ill will towards Billy despite his Report. So I felt like it was the typical "He's Cute" thing where as you can tell they grow on each other which in my opinion jabs at the fact they are humans trying to survive.

Unlike the later games. where those kinda of jabs are humorous rather than serious as they should be.

Top Bottom