• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Horror Trailer

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It ****es me off that i have to wait till sept to even play my Ps3 demo !!! F-U HARD XBOX !!!! They could of atleast let PS3 owners that have the demo get it in august atleast!---money talks even if the system is garbage..... Not fair at all being that Ps3 is the superior tech system and started RESIDENT EVIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ! ...Ill just have to suck it up till Sept, dang it !!!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
It ****es me off that i have to wait till sept to even play my Ps3 demo !!! F-U HARD XBOX !!!! They could of atleast let PS3 owners that have the demo get it in august atleast!---money talks even if the system is garbage..... Not fair at all being that Ps3 is the superior tech system and started RESIDENT EVIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ! ...Ill just have to suck it up till Sept, dang it !!!
The Demo was crap anyway, dont get hyped.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I know. Nowadays its not about exclusivity, its about who pays more. September will be here before you know then October with the official release.

Top Bottom