• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Honest gamers and fans cant get ahead ! THIS IS UNFAIR TO US !!!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I agree with you HELLBOY1980. It should be released everywhere now because for 2 reasons. First is because of that store, they already released it there, why not every single store on the planet, there's no reason for every other store not to. Second, if the game is ready to sold then it needs to be already on the shelf so people can buy it. I don't care if you made a poster that has the release date, change the released day to an earlier date.

But the thing that really p***es me off is that Capcom has no plan to stop that store from selling it early. That's unfair to the max because everyone has to wait (Unless your a sore loser and you decide to hack your console or buy different region version and waste your money on just one game) for another 2 months. It's only because Capcom only listens to people's wallet. If it's ready to sell you dead ****ing morons, then it's ready to sell, release it early, you are going to kill yourselves if you keep ****ing off your fans and the general consumers, your going to lose customers, your going to lose support, your going to lose everything including your offices and employees Capcom if you keep doing this.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
The funniest thing is that they acted like we are going to try our best and we had to really struggle and put our noses to the grind stone to hopefully get it to our fans in october instead of november, LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its August and people are playing it!!!

sbr999

This actually could be a good thing for PS3 and 360 owners.
Since the game is out already, Capcom might not have a reason anymore to delay the official release :p

And since the concole version is already finished, the developers should/could focus on a quality PC port ( high res. textures, optimalization for sys req. etc)

Just my humble opinion.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I could care less about leaderboards and I'm pretty sure the Japanese will dominate them as always but don't you think this is a good thing? Maybe we'll get more info from these Poland guys on online/ multiplayer modes since capcom's lips are sealed on this subject. Thanks for the article.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I doubt they will be able to play any online / multiplayer modes yet.
Capcom will probably ban the accounts if they caught then online or something.
Oh well...just another month to go.
Ada...wait for me xD

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
One thing i NEVER understood is....for most games even though their made in Japan or China those two area's either get a 1.)Early Release or Added Content or
2.) Delayed and you have to pay....never got that

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The game is ready. The servers and resident evil.net are probably not yet.
This could be why the game isn't up for release still.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm not mad. They got the release date two months earlier. Its just the ay it is.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Probably RE6 servers are not opened yet, so these players can play only offline. I'm registered on polish RE Forum, and nobody write about this game more than here, so lucky buyers are probably in home, and play.

Secondary, I checked polish auction site- nobody want to sell this game in higher price than normal preorders ;)

And I think... For those buyers it was a bit risky- you know RE6 release date is in October, but you see this game in store one month before- what are you doing- risk the money (200 polish Zloty it's a lot of money in Poland), because you don't know it's normal copy, or something, or waiting for release day? ;)

Top Bottom